Tanzawa Sudachi is Here! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Rainy Monday

Contributor
It's been over a year since the other group released chapter 9; I think chapter 10 and beyond is up to you now.
:^)​

Dex-chan lover
Damn wasn't expecting a chapter of this, welcome surprise, thanks translator!

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the update but I'm pretty sure chapter 10 can be uploaded without calling it a "snipe" after a year

Dex-chan lover
its alive! ill wait until 10 is up (or until I get desperate for content)

Dex-chan lover
I missed this girl she’s such a turbo dork and I liked the translation.

Good shit.
Also if you don't have it remember to download capture2text it makes life way easier.

Thanks for translation Ms. or. Mr. I hope. I can read. More. Even if it take. 1000 years. Some day. I will complete these. Reading

Thanks for picking it up my man, I have ch 10 halfway done from before I stopped working on it due to school stuff I can do it tomorrow and you can have it from here if you want, no pressure.

Group Leader
i should probly mention progress is gonna be slow for reasons, mostly procrastination. wait thats not what i want to say.

anyways, i might work on ch12 next weekend (christmas is not happening for me cuz no family besides my brother lives near me), and oh boy it sure is a lot of work. 😴

also hi Drake, glad youre alive! 😊

Dex-chan lover
If the other group that was working on this hasn't released anything in over a year I think it's a pretty safe bet that they don't plan on continuing.

@Alesund I'm right here sir.
I've been thinking of it recently since school just ended but if someone wants to dedicate more time to it better they have it. Will finish the last chapter I was doing since it's mostly done anyway, no point in wasting it.

Users who are viewing this thread