Tarantella

Oh, this looks like It will be a fun read. I hope that you guys pick it up. Thanks for the oneshot Translating!

onnneeeshhhooot?! Well at least there's hope, since promos(?) sometimes do get full webtoons! Thank you for the TL<3

Dex-chan lover
The cover looks as if two different artists drawn the body and head separately and then photoshopped them together

This one shot basically tells me that her uniform didn’t really match her personality

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the oneshot. Hope can get the full story soon.
ML sound like trash though.

"History is about to see its first bride dressed in such unorthodox robes...Eckhardt started to gaze at another woman"

Husband divorces knight-wife in favor of red dress. Knight-wife goes back and time reverses her decision and puts on a dress, competitive and determined to prevent wandering eyes. Also she is apparently a reporter and not a knight according to the description? A reporter with a sword? It’s good when the first chapter makes dropping an easy decision. Hard pass.

"A courageous female reporter is born again as a beautiful lady!" so... this is her 3rd life? because she looks more like a knight then a reporter XD

If this isn’t a misunderstanding then he’s trash lol no joke
Although misunderstandings wouldn’t happen if they learned to communicate properly and honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️
But what’s a juicy story without drama? 😂

I am so confused, like, shouldn't she dump the guy if he already looked at someone else on the day of the engagement/marriage. The one at fault isn't only the girl in red lmao

Honestly, this really feels like it rings true. Sometimes it feels like to prove ourselves and hold confidence we ignore ourselves as women... I love the knight uniform but I also like the idea of her enjoying herself looking beautiful in a gown. Their both her and if she can strike that balance where she rocks it with a sword and rules the banquet in a dress, then all I have to say is... YOU GO GIRL!

Seriously its okay to be a tom-boy and love to play sports, enjoy remote control cars and planes, go the monster truck rallies, and yet still enjoy getting dressed up and looking pretty. We can have both!

Users who are viewing this thread