Target: 100 Million Points! The Ultimate Game to Start a 2nd Life! - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
first chapter seemed interesting, then second chapter despite him being "the only player in final level" has him encounter another player, it includes "lucky pervert" scenes despite him being fat and ugly, and he has extreme plot armor. Yeah, second chapter pretty much ruined the entire thing already by itself, all that would be missing to making it pure trash is if he somehow turned into an ikemen and got a harem.
But I won't see that, as I can already tell from here that I wont enjoy this (and that worst-case probably will happen too) :p

Group Leader
@feha it's still chapter 1.
chapter 1 is a bit long with 3 parts.
the actual 2nd chapter will change your mind. Since the rest of the chapters doesn't have any parts.

With Chinese manhua I think you can be a little less stiff in your translations. No need to translate the letting the duck fly out of my hand too literally.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to kill you for points so let me explain how and why it works before doing so to give you a turnabout chance"

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, crashed and burned after a 2nd chapter.... I was going to give this a chance, since he was supposedly the "only" player in the game... However, for their to be other people with a "cheat" and can see the stuff from his phone??? naahh... Way to ruin your own manga.

Users who are viewing this thread