Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
I mean we all know that guy was going to die. He pretty much said every classic line except that he was 3 days away from retirement

Contributor
This officer was really fucking dumb.

MUH MUST RESPECT RULES !!!

Dumbass. You have a foreign object who tried to attacked you already, just use your weapon, they're not here for decoration.

The rules engagement says you can't start but they got attacked you can defend yourself is called Self defense ! Ironically like just ahah

Dex-chan lover
@Lymus Thanks much for the TL. Just a note: Hepburn romanization of づ is zu as well. It's keyboard input romanization that uses du.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Fushiginiku

unknown.png

you probably want @Kendama

Dex-chan lover
@Lymus sorry for the misdirect. the TL listed in the credits doesn't show up by that name on the team page, so I pinged the person shown as uploader.

Dex-chan lover
Once he deployed the decoy, the captain should have armed torpedoes - if you're at the stage where you're trying to evade beyond maneuvers, you're at the stage where you must assume combat is imminent. Even if things played out just like they did, him not taking that precaution was idiotic; clearly he became an officer after the Cold War ended!

Dex-chan lover
Having reread this, I discovered another mistake the captain made - assuming that a fething DESTROYER would be unseen by a submarine simply because they continued passive detection. Um, they were going essentially flank speed to get to the "island" to effect a rescue - the prop noise alone would have alerted every sub in the northeast Pacific they were there. The fact that the distress call specifically mentioned a threat from underwater should have had him banging away at the sonar to begin with, even if the Chinese in the area might've perked up (they would have received the distress call as well).

Basically, the kaiju still would've fucked them raw, but they'd have had a better chance if the captain wasn't incompetent.

Dex-chan lover
The captain was worried about starting a war... by firing on... a living sea creature?
...Uh... Wha... My... my brain... My brain is full of fuck... Wh... I... Don't... eve.... wha?

I mean, they EVEN CONFIRMED VISUALLY that it's a living creature and not a vessel. Even under the most pacifistic interpretations of the JMSDF and Article 9... there's no issue with killing that thing, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TRYING TO RAM THE SHIP.

I can only surmise that the captain was legitimately retarded. In which case I wonder why he was a captain.

So when is the Wifu going to show up and stand naked in her room with the door unlocked and slightly open?

@definitionofinsanity That was my thought as well. That captain thinks a war will start by shooting a sea monster and he has the nerve to say the MC is the one with compromised judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread