Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Nonstop Tension

Power Uploader
Just so you guys know… chapter 6 was a hell-disaster to translate, and will be a hell-disaster to typeset, so don't expect it very soon. Inoue is one of those mangaka that give scanlators nightmares. Even if you begin simultaneously with releases in Japan, it's hard not to fall behind.

Thanks for the chapter!
Take your time at least we know someone is working on this, and it's not dropped :D

Ps. Man articles 9 is stupid it need to be removed is almost 80 years that ww2 is over...

Power Uploader
@redgun14

Thanks.

As for Article 9… that's for the Japanese to decide, but I'll just point out that several countries have pacifist constitutions: Switzerland, Costa Rica, Iceland, each one with different defensive arrangements.

Japan already has the fourth largest military budget, a very modern and well-equipped SDF, its own weapons industry (mainly Kawasaki Heavy Industries) and a nuclear breakout capacity estimated in fewer than six months. China isn't about to attack it, it would destroy its own economy. I frankly see no reason for them to abandon pacifism. In fact, they could expel the US occupation forces and still be able to keep their own security, unlike the prime minister's talk in this manga. Perhaps a case could be made for strategic nuclear weapons, but I think collective nuclear disarmament is safer for mankind.

I think Inoue's taking the nationalistic route here, though a bit more nuanced than the usual "Japan nanba wan" manga, but we shouldn't let that colour our judgement on such a key issue.

Woah, it must've been really hard to scanlate this chapter (more like this whole series tbh). Thanks to everyone working on this series! Really enjoying it!

Dex-chan lover
Man, the ship scenes never fail to make my anxiety spike.

I'm pleasantly surprised that this lady neither died nor screwed every other passenger over with her recklessness.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys fkin serious? Just piss in a corner. The unhygienic embarassment is far better than taking your chances facing man-eating tentacles.

Aggregator gang
She keep making noise until the last minute, holy fuck, how can someone be this retarded?

Contributor
Nice chapter, and it's good to see her alive, so she can repent.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter guys!! Love the side notes with info, please keep doing them

Dex-chan lover
This is why transoceanic navies used to have such brutal discipline - letting the small things slip gets you torn rigging, a fouled rudder, or a leaking hull in the middle of a storm. If things slide enough, you're in for a world of hurt.

“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

― Robert Heinlein

Dex-chan lover
@riri well people can be latah, not everyone become a frozen like state when facing a danger.. they unconsciously making a gesture or noise when startled or anxious

Double-page supporter
the fuck is that creature on page one, good lord. that face doesn't match up with that body at all

Double-page supporter
@nep I would probably prefer to piss on myself directly then risk being eaten by such creature

Double-page supporter
@Syanindita
Wkwkwkwk latah 😅😅

Yes I agree with your statement. It's hard to stay focused when we are in panic.

Dex-chan lover
It can sunk battleship but not luxury cruise? If it wanna eat people why sunk the battleship in the first place? Or is it another monster? It tentacles can bring down helicopter and kinda bullet sponge but got cut easily by a falling(praise the gravity force) girl with an axe? (It would look convincing if she is more muscle like Arnold). I love this manga thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
thank you for all of the hardwork and exciting new chapter, glad to see she's still fulfilling her best girl duties on the ship while her bestie at home has her back blowing the whistle on the delayed response to their situation.

Users who are viewing this thread