Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - New Prime Minister

Ty for The translation ! Man i hate those bureaucrats they're the worst always try to cut the Budget, don't mess up whit mc she knows a lot of people KEK. One mofo managed to escape danm

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Orochi's eggs were camouflaged is a pretty terrifying discovery since that means there's something out there that they need to be hidden from. Then again, they could just be smaller monsters that target the eggs specifically instead of predators for the adult specimens.

Those bureaucrat guys were way too goofy, though. Although opposing the creation of the organization seems like the wrong move, I think the story went too far in making them look awful and villainous. It makes it come off that only TAPS' supporters are reasonable human beings.

She's gonna end up like Hitomi from Hinamatsuri, having connections to all sorts of powerful people which helps her along in her quest to kill all the monsters.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another lit chapter, just so we're clear though those things are from the same species as Orochi correct? These younglings look a lot more reptilian then Orochi did. And this whelp of Orochi getting loose in Japan means we could see some urban warfare coming up in this arc right?

Damn bro, you guys managed to translate more then 80 pages and stay on schedule?!
Thanks for Death Toll Scans for bringing this to us with such an amazing quality this fast!

Dex-chan lover
It’s getting into self-wanking territory with the writing there, hopefully it improves once the monsters start fucking things up.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna say it now, I think Lt Oshitari Hajime is the one that gonna die first or second when the next arc picks up. Pearl and Swine teach me that fictional people that havr eye like his have a troublesome trait.

Power Uploader
@Tersione That's a trait in this mangaka. Inoue's stories are clever and enticing, but he has this penchant for black and white settings, white hats versus black hats, you name it. His villains are really moustache-twirling, straight out of an old James Bond film. No nuance at all. In BTOOOM!, the main antagonist almost threw a guy who pissed him into the Kilauea volcano. (The guy escaped by being sold to an old perverted man who forced him to undergo a sex change and satisfy him on the bed.)

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, thats a long swim. Digging the dino bird rocky looking head monster design. Too bad these arent going to get brrrrttttt'd, maybe usa will send some for testing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama Well, that's unfortunate news. I was enjoying how he had refrained from adding painfully stupid and incompetent or malicious characters so far. It made these bureaucrat guys incredibly jarring to me.

I'm surprised that there were no characters like this back at the incident with the cruise ship. It would've been so easy to turn the streamer and the smoker lady into these caricatures.

Users who are viewing this thread