Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 8 Ch. 24.2 - Friendship

I wonder if this series ever gets the chance to be animated. I love the survival + monster genre, but they don't make it both in manga or movie recently. The last time I enjoyed a great manga like this was when I read Hakaijuu. Anyway, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The monster's proportions in the hallway, climbing outside/inside, inside the house is making me confused.They look bigger and smaller depending where. :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this series ever gets the chance to be animated. I love the survival + monster genre, but they don't make it both in manga or movie recently. The last time I enjoyed a great manga like this was when I read Hakaijuu. Anyway, thanks for the translation.
For now, I could even imagine it as a live action.

The monster’s design, how it moves quickly in and out of frame, or how the scenes are often in dim or dark places seems to be more forgiving to CG work without box office budget.
The type of story can also be the type that can appeal to non-anime action film audience.

Fed-Kun's army
Lowkey wondering how many bullets each of these guys packing to be able to rain bullets on their target like there's no tomorrow every time

Must be a lot

:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Everyone gonna be deaf with that much powder going off in such an enclosed area :notlikethis:

Waiting for our girl to step up and start hitting with something a little harder than a (nigh indestructible?) bench. Would it be too much to hope for a return of the fire axe? :wooow:

Group Leader
I wonder if this series ever gets the chance to be animated. I love the survival + monster genre, but they don't make it both ins manga or movie recently. The last time I enjoyed a great manga like this was when I read Hakaijuu. Anyway, thanks for the translation.

From us at Undead Scans, it's our pleasure! We hope all is you guys enjoyed the new, revamped SFX typesetting as well!

We do our best to bring the highest quality releases possible, to bring you as close to the "official" releases as possible, but without the pesky paywall. If you appreciate the job we're doing, please consider donating to our Ko-fi, or joining our Discord and sending us encouragement, both go a really long way! Plus that way, you'll be notified as soon the next chapter goes up!

Thanks so much for reading, really!

Some inconsistencies here and there by Inoue but ngl the parts nearing the end made my blood boil.

Thanks for the upload!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread