Tate no Kuni

Contributor
Read to chapter 47, idk if it’s just me but it feels like the author doesn’t really understand the concept of a story circle. The arcs are either really short or way too long.

Can you explain a plot hole by creating ten more? Sure you can! Can it still be entertaining? Sure it can!

d7KZNKD.png

Join us in this unforgettable adventure through broken laws of locomotion, space and time.

Wow. Unexpected find. Truly amazing. Can't wait to have my mind blown and pieced together again in the span of a chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
all those complaints about plot hole lack of logic and bad pacing i feel like crucial to this mangas appeal
its a soft magic system so author can just make up whatever he wants, add to this, what i think, is a completely improvised story (imo author just wings every arc and just creates whatever comes to mind) and you get a surreal fantastic world that you dont follow to see characters solve problems but to see in what way word surprises you this time

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not everything is based on reality based science but I still think this is an amazing manga if you keep that in mind. I’m loving it

Dex-chan lover
ok how can someone come up with this?!
this is pure madness yet i can't stop falling for it.

the story was somehow like Blame! where you will think deeper the meaning of life and why you are exist!

Dex-chan lover
It's not bad, but somehow, along with just about every other MangaPlus title, it's just not worth going to MangaPlus for.

I am so glad I found this manga, it is very charming with its characters, art style, and even though it has bad pacing, it still runs very well in my opinion. Of course theres plot holes just like any other manga series but if you ignore them and just enjoy the manga how its intended instead of trying to analyze something that is literally impossible (why would you do that) I can safely say that this is one of my favorite manga of all time.

The concept? The best i've seen. Dr. Stone and The Promised Neverland fans will enjoy this manga's world and characters.
The art style? Charming, despite it being amateurish. It gets the point across and is fun to read.

My only complaint is the speech bubbles can be kinda hard to tie to a character unless you are an experienced manga reader, but other than that I really enjoy this series.

My rating: 4 stars out of 5

This story is actually fcking interesting.
This is the first time I read about time loop space and shit that is actually not confusing.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. This is a good mindblowing story that is not really mindblowing. I mean, easy to understand. Great script written here

i remember this holy shit this was balls-to-the-wall stupid and dumb 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread