Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Investigation

Dex-chan lover
feels kind of like a random string of events 🤔 oh well, got to get my hourly dose of isekai

the pacing was pretty bad this chapter and I had no clue what fitoria was doing

Aggregator gang
Glass looks like innocent character, not like the menacing one before 😁😁

Dex-chan lover
@Peridot the... inverse heroes I'll call them, seem to have a different world that seems to be just as in danger as this one and this one's destruction by the waves will somehow save theirs. I lean towards colliding parallel worlds, the friction creates the waves and one of them is gonna have to be displaced in the end.

Also, why does Glass look like she got like fifteen years younger? I swear she looked borderline old enough to be Naofumi's mom before and now she looks barely out of middle school. I mean, manga ages are hard to pin down, but still.

VIP
So isekai death game involving two worlds but no one noticed and fought on

Dex-chan lover
@Pnutz least it ain't like that manga where a girl who was staying with her pedo uncle, abusive cousins and crazy aunt and a bunch of people are summoned at night because they have alice in wonderland syndrome. That manga made me cry lots

Dex-chan lover
Why is this so convoluted? It was pretty simple in the novel.

Aggregator gang
This is finally really starting to speed up in its decline.

Dex-chan lover
Well cannot wait for the official release as putting "shield bro" in the speech bubbles is off putting and makes the translator look dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Glass looks so dumb now. I miss the generic kimono look. I wonder how Fitoria is keeping the turtle from moving, or how they're not being shaken up inside. No way she completely immobilized the turtle.

Double-page supporter
I have to agree with everyone else, I too did not recognize Glass.

@Werebearguy What's her face the Human Familiar cast a gravity control spell. It's on page 17.

Users who are viewing this thread