Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Investigation

The two worlds affecting each other reminds me of the video game Tales of Symphonia, where the two connected worlds would feed off each other. While one thrives, the other will be in decline, and vice versa....

Fitoria is the hero of the carriage.... There 8 vassal weapon, 2 for each holy hero and the best thing yet if the manga follows the light novel. Shield bro will go to glass world and there he will met the hunting hero

Aggregator gang
Reiki is Hydra!? WTF

Lmao, peeps calling Naofumi, Shieldbro

Ok, so they still get on Reiki and go cirurgical? Check. Adventurers? Definitely uncheck.

@Andiza You know... That's not even wrong

@Werebearguy Oust's Reverse Gravity - Suspend I suppose

What the- they're there? And inside Reiki? Aaand gonna fight there? Interesting

Response to @Peridot
Short answer: Your theory is half-wrong

Long answer: It's wrong

There were originally many worlds and each one had
1 Legendary Hero and
2 Vassal Heroes

So with that we can already say that in Tate no Yuusha's plot at least 8 worlds are involved

Each world did their own thing and had nothing to do with each other, it's actually the opposite of what you said, the worlds were not divided, and specially not by Reiki (Spirit Turtle).

In fact they are merging, because the Waves exists, the Waves exists in order to make the World strong enough so a certain Bitch Goddess can descend upon it and suck the energy out of it, if she does descend upon a "weak" world, it's just gonna collapse, the world that is, so no fun in that.

Reiki's purpose is to collect souls and make a barrier so to stop the Waves, albeit temporarily, basically, the more it kills, the more it "stops" the Waves from coming.

And the trio of retardness know as Motoyasu, Ren and Itsuki unsealed Reiki, ideally Reiki is supposed to unseal itself much later but that's how far their stupidity will lead them to

Aggregator gang
@Andiza Yeah, the WN is already finished, and maybe the LN will have a different ending but as far as the manga goes, information from the WN is completely valid, so imo @Peridot should've just gone and went get some spoilers to see if he's right lol, and the wiki is just packed with information so yeah, then again, maybe he wanted to wait but still, that would take a shit ton of time considering the speed of chapter uploads

@StarGasm
already read until vol 14, the ln is far better than wn since naofumi met with someone who glass seeks in wn and they go to another another world too, volume 19+ probably more interesting based on what i see in shieldbro wiki

Aggregator gang
@Andiza
Agreed, yep that's the Hunting Hero, I didn't read the LN but may as well get spoilers, why the hell not

Aggregator gang
@Andiza Will do!
IaU.gif

@StarGasm Total correct,again I agree,and admit I was wrong on my theory!The wait for each chapter is worth it,but I do wish for waiting a month for each chapter we could get more than ~20 pages.But Mangakas have a lot of work,so it's totally understandable for the amount pages put out,with the story worked out properly instead of rush like most manga are where things are retconned confusing fans.I won't mention the mangas that do this type of stuff,but I'm sure it drives people nuts.Hopefully,the creator will NOT retcon anything established in the story.
As for your long post,I actually caught on to the "dimensional waves",it was obvious from the last several chapters,I just had to reread them.I did hear/heard that Raphtalia is a
another hero/something spirit sword hero
,but I completely forgot where I read that.Anyway to confirm that?Other than there being loads of "heroes" from the waves?

@icarushector I'm starting to believe a super clash between dimensional waves colliding or even merging.Guess we'll have to see in later chapters.

So sick of this dumb trope of 'commanders' putting themselves in danger for the sake of seeming brave/noble to the reader. Battlefield overview, access to messengers, not risking your scumbag infested country being left in the hands of an untrained 10 year old girl who fell for assassins twice. All great reasons for a commander not to hop on a carriage to the front lines and get killed.

Users who are viewing this thread