Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 15 Ch. 61 - The Spirit Turtle’s Heart

somehow this feels even less justified for the manga to cut out the first battle against the turtle's head.

I feel nothing when Ost dies.

Fed-Kun's army
This used to be so interesting but now I just read it as a last resort to ditch studying or pass the time smh

Double-page supporter
Turtle lady sure is making a lot of derpy faces this ep.
Also, if you're all free, why destroy the core, just stab that asshole to death.

Wow, this arc is so bad that if the anime adaptation manages to turn it any appreciable, i ill rate it 10 in MAL just because the miracle.

What a mes. Dont even remember what happen before. We have been in this turtle arc from more than 4 months and nothing happen

I wish she would just let itsuki go. After what he did to her, why does she hold onto this justice thought tied to him. Yeah he saved you, and then threw you away as soon as he didn't need you anymore. She doesn't have to fall in love with naofumi, it just doesn't make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@taetantan
f9e.gif

@djlryalief Big agree! I just can't understand her level of devotion, even accounting for "true love." It's ridiculous. If she really loved him she should give up since he's clearly uninterested, and if she doesn't really love him she should give up because her crush is a major pain in the ass. Gah 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread