Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 16 Ch. 66 - Raphtalia

Group Leader
My group (Tanooki) will be helping out LHT with providing the translations and the raws for the Shield Hero manga. I hope we can get regular releases this way

Dex-chan lover
@NotTriton Page 10 the word "surrounded" is misspelled. To reply to your comment on the volume extras, ah that's unfortunate but I understand your team's sentiments. Gotta hope for the next volume extra to have loli Raphtalia. Now I'm curious as to know what effects it had on Firo. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
@Orchrolv I don't have the PSD files of this chapter but I will notify LHT

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda mad you won't translate the other extras, as I'm really fond of those, but there's nothing I can do to force your team into doing it. So this emoji will have to do for now.😡

thanks for the new chapter.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Glad to see you guys doing this as a collab, the quality is good as always :3

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mini raphtalia is always a nice addition.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
But of course! Just lazor beam on her and bam she got new clothes! How else could you put on clothes on someone if he/she is shackled?

Not a fan of the other heroes from other worlds. I mean they came to the MC's world and tried to destroy it, and I'm suppose to care about them now? No thanks. I don't see why they would be friendly with them.

Dex-chan lover
@SirAllen the whole set up with them chilling out with the mc before the reveal was to show us that they are actually good people that are forced to do bad things for reasons unknown

Users who are viewing this thread