Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 16 Ch. 66 - Raphtalia

Good chapter to make it clear that Raphtalia is still a child, even when her size and level is bigger.

Btw, i would be disappointed if Kizuna reveal herself to be mean. She was saved from that labirinth, even cried.

And Naofumi even if feeling she is suspicious, he should be more chill and kind with her. He is really a stupid brat, acting rude to cleary show his lack of trust even if it is not only useless, but the worst strategy possible, since he needs her help as a guide. The Anime Naofumi is 200% better than manga, because they fixed some of his behaviour, in special in the Bitch judgement for example.

@JakkRo Yeah, so all the Raphtalia shippers are now 100% creeps lol, also bro just because it's the most logical thing to do doesn't mean you can do it. Humans aren't logical, they are emotional. Especially when you have trauma as deep as this dude.

Dex-chan lover
Twin tailed Glass was actually kinda cute. Totally different from normal murderous Yamato Nadeshiko look she's normally got going. Also I wonder where's Firo is, I'm guessing she's stuck in bird Form cause she didn't gain the ability to turn into a human like form for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread