Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 16 Ch. 66 - Raphtalia

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperRobotSolo I actually wanted to work on that too, but I don't have time for them now. And if any extras had Japanese Heroes in it, it's super hard to translate because they use kanji in their lines, and they are all handwritten.

I had to spent almost 2 hours on recognizing the kanji for pages with Naofumi and Kizuna, by trying to draw the kanji in gtrans app. Irronically, Raphtalia's side took only 15 minutes, since they don't use many Kanji.

Double-page supporter
Welp, loli Raphtalia's back & Naofumi's merchant mindset is gonna be pretty useful here

@ translators: TY for the upload, in case you read these comments.
@SirAllen: not necessarily. The other world heroes still have not done anything that is truly irredeemable. Yeah, they've been antagonistic towards the world the MC was summoned to, but so far, nothing else. If the story fleshes out the why, I'm ok with it.

Also... WHERE IS FILO?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Omg they tied Raphtalia with her sleeves lmao that's so fucking cute, reminds me of that handtie hentai comic.

Double-page supporter
@SirAllen

Less friendly, more neutral. As long as they aren't advancing the cause of destroying the other world, they're generally fine. If they try to make progress on that, time to fuck them up.

Remember, they're not doing this because they're hateful, evil beings, but because they believe it'll save their world. None of them necessarily want to do it. I'm not even sure that's true, though - perhaps this other world's governments are as evil as Bitch and Trash and want other worlds to be destroyed.

Double-page supporter
Only Filo left.

She is the one who don't have any information on. She might be with that villian guy.

Double-page supporter
Lmao at the pacing. Author drops them into this big deal prison with barely any explanation and then they immediately escape from this place at the drop of a hat with a half assed plan because plot convenience.

Dex-chan lover
So. They go through all those lengths and maintenance (All those talismans have to replaces once in a while, I figure) to block abilities and !every! guard carries the means to undo it with them? Also, that was quiet a big building. Why didn't they separate them? Not enough cells? Have all those other rooms been bed rooms for that ridiculous high amount of guards, of which not a single one was present to stand additional guard, then the overwhelmed those 2 idiots?

And that loli appearance mirrors Rafaelas real age? I thought beast kin only grows older by raising levels, hence they stay children as long they don't level up. I thought she was already 16+, that she couldn't grow older as she was locked away as a slave, and that her more grown up appearance mirrored her real age.

Dex-chan lover
@hachimaaan it's this one xd

i-wanted-a-hentai-joke-but-i-ended-with-a-hand-tie-joke_o_6261563.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread