Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 17 Ch. 67 - Demonstration Sale

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much Naofumi had to struggle in the beginning, after he had been betrayed, it's no wonder he can fluently make money.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me that they will drop off Rishia somewhere fast, she's so annoying with her constant screams and "fueeehs".
At least new armour is better looking than the old one.
And that wanted posters had 10/10 art, would hang it in my room.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the people Naofumi had to be stuck with it has to be with that god dammit Rishia. At least Kizuna is ok.

Aggregator gang
I feel dumb by not reading all the WB, LN, and spin offs. I already read too much shit at home and at work (work related documents). I appreciate getting enlightened by all of you guys, but I'm pretty sure it can become intimidating or annoying for manga only readers to engage in the comments hehe, even though it's their choice opening the spoiler tabs. It's hard not getting tempted on seeing a spoiler when there are so many of them :p, not that I'm complaining.

Aggregator gang
Rishia's Fue Airhead attitude saved the day for once! Great job girl.

Kizuna would never leave the town the way she was living. Yeah, I already about Kizuna
being a guy in a female avatar

Fed-Kun's army
@SpacyRicochet
I tried looking for old japanese wanted posters from when a drawing would be required, but can't find anything, likely I just cant search for it due to no knowledge.

That said, looking at traditional japanese art styles, I wouldn't be shocked if they actually drew them like this.

Group Leader
@NeroPR Nope, Kizuna is a girl. You're confusing Kizuna with Dimension Wave's Kizuna also written by Aneko Yusagi, these 2 Kizunas are not the same people

Dex-chan lover
"I bring you these fifteen..."

*smash*
"Ten! These ten commandments from our Lord!"

Double-page supporter
Last page Rishia's armor reminds me of the Desert Voe Spaulder.

Users who are viewing this thread