Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 72 - Humming Fairy

Super glad we got to see Naofumi dish out some proper retribution. I was worried they'd make him too soft, but this was duly appropriate. Naofumi's heavy handedness when dealing with enemies is what makes him likable. Hopefully we get to see Raphtalia soon.

Dex-chan lover
Any idea as to how long this arc is compared to what we've already seen?. not that interested to pick the novel/wn to check it out.

@Ecroose Naofumi and L'Arc have no problem with farm together, so it shouldn't be a problem. Another story if that was a major weapon like Naofumi Shield.

Dex-chan lover
I cant get enough of this.
I already finished the WN, but this arc was nothing over there.
Its a refreshing feeling to have a nice new Naofumi, and settings, new adventure wherein he will shine most...

And Filo got the flying skill...
So her kick will be completed.... the Flying Kick!

Dex-chan lover
really good ch, was so good to see those that hurt Filo get what they deserved

now its just time to find Raphtalia which could have something to do with that sword

anyway looking forward to the next ch

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo

she probably would turn into some kind of bird yes.
that said she still has the ability to transform into a human.

we don't know if the humming fairy has that ability as well.
But if we assume that they don´t, then its fairly likely that she could still take human form even if she did become a chicken or some other kind of bird.
The downside to this is that, if they do have the ability... then its fairly likely that she might be forever stuck as whatever bird she becomes when she comes to earth.

Double-page supporter
@Fuko

panda ?

she's a racoon !
fat racoon maybe, but coonish nonetheless !! 🙃

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting turn of events. I like the theory someone mentioned here about Raphtalia could have something to do with the katana issue. Thank you for the translation once again!

bruh filo is like a fucking pokemon at this point. please just let it be a new world thing and after when they go back she turns back to her regular form,, this shit is getting out of hand

Double-page supporter
Raphtalia's weapon was sword, wasn't it?
But, she is not that kind of person who stole sword randomly. She should have her own sword back after breaking the jail.

I wonder if the sword that Raphtalia have is changed to something more valuable as this *royal* sword. Since all of thing from another world mostly changed as well.

And they mistook it as royal sword, which might be stolen as the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo are you sure you want to know that? (it could spoil you the end, well at least from the WN)

Naofumi is back baby!

sorry to burst your bubble Filo, but when this is over, you're going back pushing carriages

Double-page supporter
@Azrimohr

oki
I was still of the idea that jackblacking them was enough to trash panda
must have come from the red panda thing ...

Users who are viewing this thread