Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 74 - The Selection of the Katana

Dex-chan lover
Hmm the action this chapter was a little iffy. Kinda hard to follow sometimes, but overall it's good, albeit little, progress on the story I guess.

How does the hero thing work though lol. Like now that Raph-chan is a hero, what happens to her? Can she travel back to Naofumi's world freely or she has restrictions on her?

Well this was rather rushed... first we lost tiny raphtalia again TT_TT and now she a hero... like wtf??

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
@okestra

It's also a mather of consistency.
We know her level of maturity depends on her level.
And because she became weaker she also became younger.
That said, you could have just as easily just ignored it considering this is a new world with new rules...

Dex-chan lover
It's good Raphtalia got a decent sword. After all, the situation in the other world is kind of irreparable: The heroes should have been a team, each with their own function in the team, but since Naofumi got kicked out, he had to work on his own, lacking offensive capability and thus being in a bit of trouble. Raphtalia is thus handling the job real heroes should have otherwise handled. If she has got a heroic weapon, she can finally do it fully.

Dex-chan lover
I, for one, am glad that they rush the off screen event and done it all in one chapter. This way, the next chapter is an actual progress, not another "Same story different perspective" kind of a deal

oh my, everything in the manga is so LAME if compared to the anime. At least the Director have a great material for the 2nd season, but the mangaka is doing a terrible work.

Events are just confuse, asspuled, and the dialogues are poor. If was not by the anime, i would not have proceed with this manga. But now i keep being curious.

Heroes keep their weapons when travelling the other worlds but their levels are different, does this mean when Raphtalia returns to their world she will be back to level 1? or will she keep her stats there with the hero sword? if so then raphtalia gonna be op

Thanks for translation! waiting for da next one

@NotTriton

I have to agree. There seems to be a large number of people who "don't get" what's going on in this arc. It makes me question whether or not these people actually read the chapters or just look at the pretty pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread