Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - Nadia

Dex-chan lover
What exactly do you mean, and how do you want me to reply XD
I guess I'm just tired of the mystical katana "your sword requires good use" shit. It crops up SO COMMONLY! It's fine once in a while, but it's such a common trope nowadays that I'm sick of it.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess I'm just tired of the mystical katana "your sword requires good use" shit. It crops up SO COMMONLY! It's fine once in a while, but it's such a common trope nowadays that I'm sick of it.
Well in a way any weapon does require good use or else it's a case of OP wep just make the char strong. 2 that's not the only thing she said, she also implied her swordsmanship is just too "straightforward" and therefore she can see her coming.

Dex-chan lover
Well in a way any weapon does require good use or else it's a case of OP wep just make the char strong. 2 that's not the only thing she said, she also implied her swordsmanship is just too "straightforward" and therefore she can see her coming.
Not what I meant - talking about the semi-mystical "your sword has feelings" stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Not what I meant - talking about the semi-mystical "your sword has feelings" stuff.
Oh, that wasn't what Nadia was talking about even when true, there is no problem the katana ever does because of that...I mean it might or might not be called back if Glass's world is ever in danger, but besides that, no real problem of that kind.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so in a tournament where main source of cheating is support magic the one who nullifies support magic naturally is at advantage. Clever.
+
I wonder if Naofumi bet on himself or...

Fed-Kun's army
1A5xdm7.jpeg
Can’t argue here. I will volunteer to be Nadia’s concubine and I’ll take it like a man.

Users who are viewing this thread