Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - Nadia

Dex-chan lover
You can read my latest comment XD but for future reference....ALL FUTURE FIGHTS will have MC and team either a) be weaker, b) be debuffed, c) fight against ppl that know more of this world like how Fitoria stopped MC from using Rage Shield on anime, d) fight against ppl specifically trained or with special weapons against heroes, e) ppl that drain MC's powers, f) ppl stronger on conditions, g) ppl that gather strength through alternative ways...basically MC and team will always be the weaker link because always new, old or a combination comes back to give them problems.
That... doesn't really sound interesting.
Well it wouldn't be the first manga to go downhill (in accordance to my tastes of course i'm not criticizing the manga itself), I'll probably drop it for a while and come back to read a bunch of chapters at once to see where it goes and if I still feel the same I'll drop it for good.
As Kaarme said I don't like mangas where the MC doesn't evolve (weither for fighting or maturity or cunning) and it feels lacking here, especially when the answer of putting the MC in an inferior position is Deus Ex Machina.
It's been a fun ride till now and I hope it still will be for you guys. Adios

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I keep pondering why Nadia looks off on a lot of the panels and now I realized that the artist forgot to shade the underside of the chin when her head is angled upwards.
I... don't remember that problem existing in previous chapters? But I'm too lazy to check lmao

Dex-chan lover
The difference between using a long sword and a katana is marginal at most. It's a long sharp stick, the movements are pretty much the same, except the katana only has one edge

Dex-chan lover
The difference between using a long sword and a katana is marginal at most. It's a long sharp stick, the movements are pretty much the same, except the katana only has one edge
There's also one being more sturdy and gains more momentum from weight, making it a bit tricky to block with one another.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, now I wish I hadn't read your reply to Thanatos. While the instant OP isekai are quite boring, every now and then every MC should be able to kick ass easily, otherwise it feels like they haven't achieved anything.
There's some fights that are like that, but they're either "minor" or select...so depends if that's enough for you

Fed-Kun's army
I can't debate swords, so I'll ask do you know a lot about them?

Fed-Kun's army
That... doesn't really sound interesting.
Well it wouldn't be the first manga to go downhill (in accordance to my tastes of course i'm not criticizing the manga itself), I'll probably drop it for a while and come back to read a bunch of chapters at once to see where it goes and if I still feel the same I'll drop it for good.
As Kaarme said I don't like mangas where the MC doesn't evolve (weither for fighting or maturity or cunning) and it feels lacking here, especially when the answer of putting the MC in an inferior position is Deus Ex Machina.
It's been a fun ride till now and I hope it still will be for you guys. Adios
Is it? I thought it would be called the opposite, as my newest reply, there are a few fights that you do feel they fight good, but it's either...(they just beat one that was hard for them so they had powered up) and therefore beat the next few easy until before the last few, or they are select ones every now and then, but would probably be few, I can remember just one off the top of my head, and it did start with them in disadvantage until they got a message from their weapons. Also about evolution, many other characters change and evolve especially personality wise, MC does, but it's slow...the other 3 cardinal heroes do to, but
they have to devolve a bit
before that,
thanks to that woman -.-
(second spoiler is more important than the first one).

Users who are viewing this thread