Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - Heroes' Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Even more disappointing that Malty is free to wander around, potentially making plans to mess things up, and obviously haven't changed her personality. Hope the author didn't purposely do something so illogical in order to create future drama. Why wouldn't the MC have her at least stuck in prison?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah letting the Bitch running around would definitely screw things up. I mean, she may not directly involved... she can just put up some grand scheme with some other hater/cult again.

Thing is though, Bitchie is the follower of the Spear Hero. Even if they want to lock her up, as long as Spear Hero really wants her around, he can just threaten the Queen the same way Naofumi did with Thrash. There is no way around needing all 4 heroes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the apologies of the other heroes too... Well not the one with sword, he said sorry once at least

Dex-chan lover
F@ck those heroes... they couldn't even get out of their chuunibyou... it's a good thing sometimes but this is just beyond repair...

Dex-chan lover
@serenata yeah, he said sorry... about Naofumi having to clean up his own damn mess. None of the heroes have ever apologized for, not only accusing him of being a rapist but continuing to think of him inferior as a result of being a shield hero(despite the fact he contributes more work and effort than they ever do, considering he thought about his skills rather than just how to power level).

@SSS26032002 At this point, it is less of chuunibyou and more refusal to believe themselves wrong... if they admit they are, then they have to admit that they aren't chosen people because they are heroes, but people who have to actually put in work to be strong, to work to be worthy of the title 'hero.'

Dex-chan lover
First page:
e2e.jpg

Mod edit: Put large meme under a spoiler button.

The other three heroes (again) conveniently forgetting that this world wasn't a game that Naofumi played, just a light novel that he barely read the first page of

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst
I still blame the shit tier ritual for that. I'm sorry but this manga realistically depicts exactly why u don't give CHILDREN power. 3 out of 4 of each are almost guaranteed to have unhealthy mindsets that could rival Bakugous. The only solid case these brats brought up this chapter was the fact Shield boi is using a pretty damn creepy power. Why that damn ritual couldn't target REAL warriors is beyond me

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer I have my own theory about why this is the case, and DOES take spoiler from the webnovel, so this may not be true at all.

So, in the WN, and likely in the LN/manga, the main bad guy of the entire story is Medea, a goddess who wants as much power as possible. Instead of going the simple route of just destroying a universe and taking the power from it, she enjoys games... in this case, she enjoys making people betray each other via her shards who will manipulate people. An example of such a shard is Malty. If I recall correctly, she was also one person who contributed to the 4 chosen weapons in the form of the cursed series, making sure she can destroy the heroes if she is able to build enough self-doubt in said heroes. She is also the reason why Glass's world is so fucked up too. The 'chosen heroes' use the world like an RTS game.
So... based on the fact she manipulates people this extremely over multiple dimensions, I wouldn't be surprised if she fucked about with the hero ritual so she can have easier people to break.

Group Leader
wow. so not only are their powers different, it looks like their abilities when it comes to item management are different too. i bet if shield hero told them they could upgrade items and potions with SP, they'd think he was lying.

Thats called shit atitude they have first they accuse the shield hero for raping a girl now they accuse him for cheating and tell them an information for being strong? Dream on dude after he saving your fucxing ass you still accuse him just for being strong? What the hell 💢

Users who are viewing this thread