Tate no Yuusha no Oshinagaki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Contributor
Fucking girls have no taste. DO YOU HAVE ANYI IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE A HOLLENDAISE BE GOOD?

@nomadicengi Ah, pretty much as here in Latin America then. By "independence" I mean autonomy, not Anglo style "I don't need nobody!" isolation.

Family gatherings are also a big thing here, and if you're able to cook it's yet another thing your (present or future) nuclear family can rely on you with, and this works for both men and women.

I didn't like the spear hero much before, but I love a lot after
he changes (cause of betrayals and I look forward to that arc) and starts calling shield hero as Father-in-law, lol!!
so this scene of those girls... urgh! Motoyasu, leave those girls! They don't deserve your devotion and care!!

Dex-chan lover
spearbro isn't bad, hes just kinda stupid. maybe hes had all those relationships not because hes a chad but because hes a himbo and girls play him on that. smh can't even catch a break the second he gets isekai'd he gets pulled into a bs relationship

Dex-chan lover
Motoyasu good at sewing

Explains him doing outfits in Reprise of the Spear Hero. Also, pretty good in sewing myself :D

Making poached egg the right way takes skill and is soooo delicious...

Remember doing burgers for breakfast with poached egg in between freshly roasted english muffin, crispy bacon and tatar sauce before going to work along with...

cough

Anyway, poor Motoyasu here, didn't notice red flags :(

That's spoilers. I don't know about the manga, but the anime goes a season and a bit without even revealing that the other heroes died.

Dex-chan lover
That's spoilers. I don't know about the manga, but the anime goes a season and a bit without even revealing that the other heroes died.
Not much of a spoiler, rather skipped content. Three's a LOT of it in Shield Hero anime.

It doesn't change much for character development or story a part for Motoyasu, reason why he felt uneasy about helping Rishia when she tried to drown herself because Itsuki dropped her self-esteem below zero, it's because she reminded him of his ex girlfriends that were yandares.

Users who are viewing this thread