Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Does anyone know where the raws are up to? Is this caught up?

Mangaupdates only says 4 volumes available, lhscan only has up to chapter 15. I can't find decisive info anywhere.

Contributor
it started out interesting but now it's a total snoozefest

Hopefully actual progress is made next and they don't skirt around the issue for another couple volumes

Dex-chan lover
This manga has like 1 chapter of stuff happening and then 4-5 of nothing. It's so frustrating.

How the hell author plans to make Kaoru fall in love with Uta? Seriously, Kaoru is fucking straight and treats Uta as a sister. It should stop right here, but because of reasons she will most likely transform into a lesbian now. Or maybe not? But if not, what is even this story for?

Dex-chan lover
@gorion there's a reason why this story is entitled like that.

@greatninja3 hey uta's not stealing her... yet 🤣 She's just confessing to be rejected. So technically it's only the husband who is cheating.

Power Uploader
None knows how it will end.

But there's more going on with Kaoru than appears to the eye.

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru is straight, but at the same time, she feels alone and her “Imouto” is probably the only one who can understand her, even more after she found her husband probably cheating.
But before talking with her, she should have talked with him.

In the end? I don’t think will work; I’m thinking of this manga to become an “unnecessary yuri-drama”

Dex-chan lover
So i wonder if we'll find out whether the husband is cheating or not. It's highly prob right?

@ sherish Oh for sure he is cheating. I didn't think that was a question.

I think Kaoru has only ever seen Uta as her boyfriend/then husband's sister/sister, because she never had the opportunity to see her as anything else.

the brother is cheating bastard and the mother is an asshole
No, Uta's also an asshole. She doesn't give a crap about her brother, who's been shown to be nothing but kind to her, and whose extramarital behavior she's not aware of. How about not applying double standards when it comes to lesbians? This isn't dynasty forum, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread