Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

the fuck is wrong with you @Dzimitory92 noone has the right to cheat if you dont like who your with then end the relationship I hope your just trying to be a wanker/troll on the internet and dont think like this IRL and if you do then I hope you never get someone that will trust you in a relationship

-"And as a treat i'll make you anything you want. Go ahead and order anything."
-"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."

Dex-chan lover
Ahh the classic "you don't know what's most important until it's already gone" type of story.

It's always hurt to read things like this.

That ending crushed me. I've experienced unrequited love and I can confirm, distance does help. Well, it helped at least in my case. The more time went on the less intense my feelings got until eventually they went away since I stopped thinking about that person. People move on, yet we're still good friends today. It was due to that distance that we were able to stay on good terms now. This is good for Uta now even if it is hard on Kaoru too since she seems to care about Uta a lot. Unfortunately, not in the way Uta would want. I can't wait to see what happens next volume. Uta might fall in love with someone else or Kaoru might change her mind eventually? Not sure... I want to see the details with Reiichi and Risako too. It seems something went on between them. Is he a cheater or not? When does the new volume start?

Utas such a turd, but double standards, so its ok. She doesnt know about cheating, but still think its perfectly cool to go after a familys spouse, because narcissistic meism. For deluded, self-centered and hypocritical yurists, or just yurists I suppose.

I was just lying in my tears and then that "you're bi" almost killed me

football-fans-home-watching-game-disappointed-boo-referee-bad-call-picture-id174758751

Users who are viewing this thread