Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Wha? He just randomly came into the picture years after high school and decided to get with her?
Lmao that doesn't make sense, 0 buildup. That's so suspicious, I suspect that perhaps both Risako and Reiichi are in on it, cus no way clueless Reiichi thought of all of this on her own tbh 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I just want uta to be happyyyyy

And the wife to gain confidence and feel loved

Dex-chan lover
@orb4eva Risako is absolutely worse than Reiichi. She intentionally and directly hurts Kaoru on multiple occasions for her own selfish reasons. The way it's looking, Reiichi felt pressured into getting together with Kaoru in some sort of desperate attempt to save her from total collapse. He was sacrificing the apparent happiness he had with Risako to make things work with Kaoru, only we know it didn't go as smoothly as I'm sure he was hoping. He clearly loves Kaoru; the problem is his love is probably not the same kind Kaoru feels for him, and Risako being Risako probably tempted him as she has been known to do.

To be honest, it's possible he hadn't even cheated on her yet and the whole thing was a red herring. It's possible that time he was caught with Risako, he was getting dangerous close to actually cheating on her, and that guilt trip he was going through when she ended up in the hospital, asking himself what the hell he was doing, makes some sense.

Really, Risako just needs to get hit by truck-kun and isekai'd to some fantasy land where she can build whatever gender harem she wants, and let the rest of the cast deal with their issues. We don't really need any sociopaths who lack a conscience.

Now it looks like Reiichi is not in love with Kaoru but got with her out of pity
Risako try to supress her feelings for Kaoru because it's not simple to come out as gay and just confess to your friend who is in love with someone else. I don't know if it's the case in Japan but in manga being gay is "wrong" so Risako is just afraid to disgust Kaoru and being rejected for who she is and what she feels
It's hard enough to deny what you are for many years, not an excuse for what she does to Kaoru but being hurt can lead to make wrong decision

Risako is a dangerous sociopath , normally you would pick up that something is wrong with her , she never blushes , rarely laughs , does some pretty shocking things nonchalantly. Problem is shes good looking , smart and successful so people are still drawn to her

Fed-Kun's army
sorry but fck risako >: and meh to Reiichi's pity love

kaoru deserves better, Uta needs to come to her rescue!

Dex-chan lover
glad to see Uta make another cameo. So Reichi felt concerned for Kaoru after seeing her continual degrade after her mother's death and Risako is playing 4d bullet chess in order to prove she should be Kaoru's true waifu.... that's the gist I'm getting so far.

What a bunch of terrible people... All using each other to make themselves happy.

Dex-chan lover
How agnsty has drama become in fresh chapters? I still think if I should read this manga and a good edgy could be a good motivator for me.

It's back ! I'm so glad ^_^ This situation is such a mess, I can't wait to see how it'll be resolved x) Will Risako ever confess to Kaoru ? How will Kaoru FINALLY come to accept Uta's feelings ? What's gonna happen to Reichi ? So curious~

Users who are viewing this thread