Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

After all these chapters i really don't know if i want Uta to end kaoru. Maybe as they said in another comment, Uta goes away either to study or something and Kaoru ends up separating from Reicchi realizing that Uta was important to her not only as an emotional support but then it would be too late and when Uta came back she would have already moved forward and with a relationship with another person,
So Uta has a conversation with Kaoru says that she is still important to her but the feeling of love was like a sweet reminder of the past.

Uta deserves someone who will treasure her more than anything else, and no, that's not Kaoru. Geez this is so depressing.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Kaoru is a bad person or anything but eesh, could she really not think of anyone else to talk to about this???

Contributor
Page 17 hit right in the kokoro.

Also, sleeping that way looks uncomfortable.

Are we pretty much caught up to the raws now? How often is it serialized?

I fucking hate her , i really want the girl to be able to move on and fall in love with someone that isnt a b***

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the people don't read previous chapter. Uta already said that she would continue loving Karou in the previous chapter. So, she basically won't move on. The happiest ending I can see for this manga is none other than Uta being ended up with Kaoru. And depression isn't something that people can't cope alone. If one get depression, she/he better talk to someone close than coping with depression. For goddess' sake, most of the time, coping with depression lead to suicide. Excluding Uta, Karou didn't have ANYONE to talk to about her. Her husband didn't care about her. And one of her friend was one of the reason that Karou had depression, and insecure. So, Karou turned to the ONLY person who cared about her. And people are mad about that.... Wow

Thanks for the fast update! Oof this chapter was depressing I can just feel Uta’s pain when she shed that one tear.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I really think Kaoru and Uta have codependency issues.

I don't know if I really want Uta to end up with her, but her marriage is hardly healthy. Uta has been giving a portion of herself over to Kaoru over and over again through the years and not really getting much back. They both need therapy and established clear boundaries, before anything even approaching a healthy relationship (no matter what kind) is possible.

Also, Uta has gained some wisdom. That's pretty important, no matter what age you are. I'd say she's more mature than Kaoru is....

Dex-chan lover
Once Again: Kaoru is not a self-sufficient person. Uta is a minor. The two of them cannot create a sustainable household.

Dex-chan lover
@Monpetitlys Every yuri you're reading? Then you should definitely read this: https://mangadex.org/title/19723/futaribeya

No therapy needed there. ^_^

Kaoru needs to go somewhere else and be independent for some time. Same with Uta. Just focus on studying, be successful and independent. Then, you can get together ffs. Or not. Just not like this. Lets say, if you're using depression I think that won't be fair for the other side. Seek professional health, and do things to make you feel better.

Fed-Kun's army
no matter what happens between uta and kaoru, fcking reicchi needs to go. What a shitty person to not notice your wife falling into depression or even notice something is wrong with her. And we know why that is: he married her out of pity, and imo he also did cheat on her, so he doesn't love or really care for her.

as for uta and kaoru, I do want them to get together and heal each other. I think just them moving past their loneliness and depression will come from realising the other is the one who can make them happy.

UGH... This makes me so angry, on so many levels... I know it's hard to realise when someone is falling into depression, but this makes easier to realise when some love is rising on the horizon, I may be drunk, but the signs are all there: Kaoru likes Uta. Yes, she's depressed to all hell, but if Uta's very presence is enough for Kaoru's heart to settle down, so much so that she can actually sleep after a fleshed-out breakdown, there is no going back now, she may still have leftover feelings for that good-for-nothing-piece-of-garbage-fire of a husband, but the feeling for Uta is real. Now, only thing left is for her fucking cheating deadmeat of a husband TO GO!

And what's more frustrating is that they are all blind as bats, like COME ON, when is someone you're very close to it's easy to see that they are going down the abyss, I can tell it's easy to hide from "outsiders" (from experience, no less...), but from people near you? IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE! They simply catch on the most slight of changes, and if dumpster-fire-husband can't catch THAT MUCH, he obviously DOESN'T CARE!

Sorry, I got real salty with last 2 chapters....
Also, thank to scanlator, you guys rock!

The trick with this manga is that it would take 1 chapter to move forward for a classic manga, its equivalent to 3 for MUL.
But I'm confident uta looks stronger mentally, and above all no longer lives with kaoru and is in a position of strength to make kaoru understand what she really wants. It will come, I don't see this story continuing with their fake couple and uta coming from time to time...

Dex-chan lover
after this ch there's about to be a lot of drama to come but at the same time its killing me to see them 2 actually talking with each other again ect its about to get really rough from here on

looking forward to the next ch

Users who are viewing this thread