Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@DrPie This is the latest chapter from the June issue of Yuri Hime that was released a few days ago. The scanlations are caught up with the raws. Yuri Hime is released once a month.

Also, all you people who think Reiichi /ISN'T/ cheating and will stay with Kaoru... This is Yuri HIme, not Comic Margaret or <pick your shoujo manga>. I'm pretty sure that pigs will fly and pink elephants will invade before Kaoru and Reiichi "live happily ever after". Knowing TmNr, this will most likely end up in a Kaoru x Uta situation, but with both of them having worked through their co-dependency issues (hopefully). Either that or the manga will get cancelled and we'll get a rushed ending. (It's popular, so I don't think this will be the case right now, though)

Unpopular opinion (it seems) follows:
I kinda liked Uta and her senpai, but senpai's got major sister issues

I'm so glad to see so many updates for this manga ! I can't wait to see what will happen now. Will Kaoru finally ask Rei for the truth ? Will she fall in love with Uta ? How ? When ? This is gonna be so interesting !

@Ichigo69
Not sure if we are already at a point where we can judge any of these characters. You can probably say that Reiichi is going to get the short stick but when it comes to Kaoru I think we have to learn how their relationship unfolded and what made her this dependent on him and uta.
To me it seems that he married her out of pity on a whim after her mother died. The connection between their parents is probably going to play a big role, I guess he promised her mother to take care of her. It seems that he grew out of his hero complex and found himself stuck with a woman he does not love.
So Kaoru is left alone with Uta, the only person who genuinely cares for her, kind of her only safe harbour. I can't really blame her.

THANK YOU Piranhaplant!! AAAAAAH I fucking love this manga.
I can't wait for next chapter.

I only hope for them to be happy.. if there's any way that could happen..
I'm on Uta's side rn.. and bitch, she be working and doing things she ain't even supposed to do.. just cause she loves and cares for Kaoru..
That Reiichi bitch don't even be paying attention to his wife.. I mean, he doesn't have to, he has his things to do, but at least he could call her every day to check up on her, and not even that he's doing..
I don't know the man okay, he's got his reasons.. but for all we know he could be very well cheating on Kaoru..
I'm telling you, there's something wrong with this man, the dude is an airhead or the dude be hiding something.. either way he's doing a terrible job as a husband, and that's str8 fax.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least Kaoru is aware of her flaws and how pathetic she is, I give her points for that. And the end lmao... even Uta calls her awful because she never cares about how her actions hurt Uta’s feelings. I just hope by the end of the manga Uta is able to move on and finds real love and well that Kaoru solves her issues too.

Kaoru is so irresistible, even though there's nothing redeemable about her. What a troublesome woman.

I love stories where the adult love interest is a mess and the younger person is the more steady one. I agree with one of the comments that they have codependency issues. Man, I feel so bad for all of them... Kaoru had been through such a horrible event... her mom died, oh my god I can't even imagine how I would feel like if the person most important to me suddenly died just like that after reassuring me they're alright. Her biggest fears came true, and I think it is only logical that she would be this emotionally unstable.

Reiichi pitied her and wanted to help her out, which is why he married her in the first place, but he really isn't doing her any good. Getting stuck in a loveless marriage out of obligation isn't really gonna do anyone good, especially if he already has feelings for someone else. Plus, I am sure Kaoru's gorgeous friend is in love with Kaoru, but maaaaan did she mess her up.

I don't think romantic feelings are much of priority for Kaoru. I think she just needs someone to be there for her to support her and give unconditionally just be present for her, and Uta has always been that person, and this is why Kaoru is latching onto her. She must feel guilty about it, but she is just so fragile to the point where she can't let go of the safest person she has ever known, even if this person is getting hurt. Kaoru knows she is hurting Uta, but the feeling of being safe and secure, and genuinely loved and cared for and supported. She is latching onto it. Maybe there are romantic ad sexual feelings involved, maybre there aren't, who knows, this isn't Kaoru's main preoccupation.

If anyone wants to know tho, I definitely want Uta and Kaoru to end up together, idc if it's unhealthy, I want them together.

Users who are viewing this thread