Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru giving me reasons to not dislike her?? fucking finally. I hope Reiichi tells her everything now, spill the truth man.

WOW THIS BITCH SERIOUSLY , UTA MUST FIND A REAL GF BECAUSE THIS ONE IS RETARDED , HE NEVER SAID HE LOVED HER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
Ooooooooh shiiiit put that asshole in his place!

Thanks for the TL, I love this series 💜

I love how this is going. He was never in love with her, huh? I guess that makes sense, considering the moment their "Relationship" started and developed was during her darkest time, and, guess who was ALWAYS looking at her? Yup, UTA.

She knew her brother wasn't in love with Kaoru, but she also knew Kaoru was in love with him, and seeing that Kaoru was in the worst place she'd ever been in her life, nothing Uta could say was gonna get her out of it, not because she didn't have the capability of doing so mind you, but because at that point in time, only Reiichi would be able to get SOME kind of response from Kaoru; that's why Uta send her stupid brother, that had not realized what Kaoru was going through (Which was heavily hinted at) with the words UTA had for Kaoru. That's what got them together, Uta, saving Kaoru from her darkest times.

So in a way, Uta screwed herself over, but to be fair, it was that or Kaoru falling to stupid levels of Depression and maybe even committing suicide. Neither a good option, but hey, at least in one she's alive?

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto Explain better or it will just a empty rent about something you don't like. How Uta is a narcissistic turs ? And how she is a homewrecker ? Home was based on lies and pity, said home was already bound to be wrecked anyway with a marriage based on a one-way love and pity. Uta just indirectly give Kaoru the push she needed to confront Reiichi.
Perhaps it would've been easier to recognize if Kaoru was in a lesbian relationship but alas, we'll never know.

Classic "it's yuri so yurifans hate the mens at sight", sorry but that's not how it work. Most people reading yuri have enough brain to know that all mens are not here to get in middle and in this case, if you have read from start, you should know that Reiichi is not innocent in this story. Don't act like he isn't part of the problem.

Fed-Kun's army
The only person in that household that started being honest until now was Uta, I'm glad that Kaoru is doing this because in my perspective Reiichi seems to be the one covered in most lies..

And thank you so much for the update <3<3

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, imagine hearing that from your wife if you actually loved her. Not sure if she's completely wrong here though

What kaouru want is to be loved and she cant feel that to reichi the only who loves her so much is uta.

That’s right Uta, run away from those toxic.
I’m waiting for the next arc when Uta finally finds happiness, the girl deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt this has been covered before but everything Uta has done was self satisfactory and disregarded the feelings of anyone involved for the sake of her own. Is she worse than anyone else in this story? No. Is she any better? No, not really.

Fuck, even Reichi had good intentions and was thinking of someone else...

Fed-Kun's army
@Blazecam it's probably just to save on the electricity bill or just a cultural thing they decided to stick with as they grew as a society.

Here's what I found:
[ul][/ul]In the United States most areas of living have a washer and dryer unfortunately in Japan there is less space so there might not be room for both. For these situations there are washers that have built in dryers to save space. (http://www.kaij.jp/gambalog/?p=13458)

Users who are viewing this thread