Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Uta's negative qualities and destructive behavior is great example of what you're trying to deny.

Who say that ? I know Uta has some flaws but that doesn't mean she is the only reason it's gone downhill. Uta, Reiichi, Kaoru and even Risako are all at fault in this mess. No one is better in this.

But it's a "classic" for a reason.

It's a classic because most yuris author decide to write mens like assholes. How we're at fault. If a man does good thing i acknowledge it but Reiichi has done nothing all manga long so what could i say, i couldn't appreciate someone who act like a decorative plant and is just a plot device at this point.

And also no, I wasn't trying to whitewash Reichi's character. It's your subconscious negative bias toward the other sex that made you think that.

No lol it's because Reiichi is useless that i hate him and it would be the same if it was a woman but should stay with "yurifans hate mens" even if said Yurifan is a man itself. Hell, i'm even frustrated that it take 33 chapters for Kaoru to stop being a slob.

I'm so glad Kaoru is finally sticking up for herself and getting the answers she deserves. 〔´∇`〕

Not sure if anybody else noticed but im convinced kaoru's mother asked reichi to take care of kaoru. Notice how he looks at her mothers picture? And how he reacted when kaoru told him her mother was glad that he came to meet her alone a few chapters ago? I guess it makes sense that he came after kaoru to save her even if he doesnt love her.

omg yes leave the man, lets get the girl.

actually everyone is messed up in their own way, but that's why they feel a lot more human and relatable. honesty brings many things to light even if if hurts. marriage without love, cheating, falling for people you shouldn't - it happens. people do things for reasons we don't realise because we are always fixated on what's right/wrong/acceptable, but life is a lot more about the grey areas in between.

life is grey and a mess of colours.

Love how the story is developing. It took a while but Kaoru went through a lot of growth. Now it's finally time for the shitty brother to come clean.
Will Kaoru develop romantic feelings for Uta? Who the hell knows, I have no idea what to expect at this point. TMnR is doing a fantastic job.

Dex-chan lover
let's not be hasty here. i think we've all got a little too much biased info without having clear answers.

but it is indeed time for those answers.

Double-page supporter
Dude she got a point, cant blame the wamen cause she holding some clear facts the ma man

Wow, I'm glad she finally grew a pair and decided to confront her problems head-on. Love that for her.

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto Uta is pretty dumb for sure but I think the word narcissist might be misused here. Maybe egocentric is what you were looking for? The two aren't mutually exclusive but they aren't synonymous either. I'm not splitting hairs either, it's just that if you want to know why you're catching any opposition right now it's likely your word choice...especially turd. lol xD Not that I blame you, confessing to a married woman isn't smooth. I can see how someone would find that unlikable.

Dex-chan lover
well its pretty obvious the only reason he married her was because her mom died smh

anyway looking forward to next chapter hopefully he admits it himself as its time to end this lie of marriage based on pity

My god, FINALLY ! I've been waiting for them to have this talk since Kaoru broke her leg. But I can understand why it took so long. Now I'm looking forward to seeing how everything will work out !

Double-page supporter
if you've been married for 2 years (if i remember) and dating for who knows how long before, and he never said i love you, maybe he really never did

Honestly as much as I love CT, I love y'all more cause I don't have to wait a month after the chapter comes out in Japanese to be translated to English. I appreciate y'all!

The husband is feeling guilty about something probably has something to do with Kaoru's mother death? that is why he married her ?

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto Then why answering if i'm a waste of time ? You literraly replying to something who was posted 1 month ago, i don't really care of that anymore. You know that nobody forced you to answer that if you don't think it was worth the time, you could have just ignore it and just block me. Something that i will probably do.

Users who are viewing this thread