Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Chapter 35 - Each other's truths

Double-page supporter
Page 11 "I don't really care what yoy guys talked about"

Page 15 " I bet ou're popular"

Page 19 "If he knew that wa going to be her last words"

No one mutually likes each other is this manga. I don't think there's any way at this point that Risako actually liked him.

Dex-chan lover
She is finally all alone, I wonder. What will Kaoru do?

Dex-chan lover
This woman makes less and less sense. And Kaoru is an idiot. "I'm going to forgive you and start over with Reiichi"? Really? She really buys all that "I really just kinda wanted be a psychopath" bananas? And how does betraying your friend aid you in killing your emotions? Cause she got mad at you? Kaoru already knows Reiichi doesn't love her romantically too, and probably can't at this point given how long this has gone on. There's literally no point starting over with him.

Don't turn Reiichi into a victim here, either. He's really not. I've been overall defending him on the grounds that his heart was in the right place even if his methods were stupid and counterproductive. Getting together with her not because he couldn't stand watching her deteriorate but because of the guilt he felt because he didn't lie to her mom before she died and assure her he'd take care of her? The hell?

@Thejobbernowl

No, Risako only ever had eyes for Kaoru. Or rather, she's a sociopath that doesn't want/care for connections with people. Unfortunately Kaoru worked her way in and it's always bothered Risako, who can't process or reconcile with her own feelings. So she does what she can to distance herself while also "helping", using her own twisted logic. Reiichi made things worse by falling for Risako and because of his own guilt/self sacrificing nature for his childhood friend. Kaoru did herself no favors by never truly moving forward after her mother died. As for Uta, she's the only one who's blameless in all of this, she just fell in love with a wreak of a person.

Double-page supporter
so the true villain was women all along.

get out while you can, homie. it's going to get yuri in here real soon.

Dex-chan lover
that credit pic was 10/10

the only thing that feels weird about this chapter is that I feel like its gona end soon but like bruh there could be a HUGE fucking arc for why her friends fucking crazy because man I'm really curious for her backstory and why she acts that way

Double-page supporter
Man... Risako is cold, at this point i don't even think this girl is fallen for kaoru and the fact they're best friend is beyond me. I want this girl to get karma so she can understand how important normal human interaction is.

Dex-chan lover
i mean everything is this ch wasnt even a surprised evenrything that has happen the reasons for everything.... at this point i just really wanna see how this is gonna end cause its really dragging at this point

still like the series but everything going on now is just to obvious and annoying...

all in all i just want Uta back things are a lot better when she's around

anyway looking forward to whats next hopefully Uta is fully back for whats left of this series

Dex-chan lover
So, we were right - Risako have feelings for Kaoru, and Reichi married Kaoru out of guilt.
I'm not surprised, but - this is good (story, I mean) too.
Man, I love this manga with its choking atmosphere. This is refreshing to read.
@Thejobbernowl she didn't, Risako dated Reichi only for the purpose driving him away from Kaoru and probably trying to hide her lesbian nature from herself, like "I'm not gay, see, I'm dating a guy" - bcs she knew Kaoru feelings to Reichi,she didnt have one, but - the second he confessed she thought "it's great chance that Kaoru will be dissapointed in him, if we'll be dating, lost her interest and then I will have a chance with her myself".
We discussed this in previous chapters, trying to figure out Risako's motives and now she confessed herself - all of that was bcs she interested in Kaoru, not Reichi, and always was.

I'd like to think that Kaoru and Reiichi will divorce, but knowing Kaoru's personality and that she was willing to forgive Risako and start again with Reiichi, she might need smth to make a decision and that smth is Uta of course, ok no. I'd like to see Kaoru make the decision by herself but if Uta supports her one way or another I have no complaints.
Seeing Risako's way of thinking is great, now we finally know who to blame for all this suffering and it's both Reiichi and Risako, although they tought they were doing a good thing, they were too retorted to see it wasn't like that (kaoru is very stupid too, but don't take it too seriously).

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread