Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Chapter 35 - Each other's truths

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. I shipped them before but I don't want her to come crawling to uta just because she needs her.

Dex-chan lover
best outcome for kaoru is probably move away from all this people i mean uta too and start her new live somewhere and let time do their thing

I'm pretty sure Risako has loved Kaoru since high school but never wanted to act on the feelings. At least that's how I saw it lol pretty sure she was only using Reiichi but Reiichi loved Risako LOL this is messed up. I also feel like this chapter was updated so fast cause the other team would have translated it so readers wouldn't have to wait a year for it which is why there are mistakes LOL

I don't care how flowery and nice your words are, you disregarded the feelings of your friends that your "supposedly" interested in and that makes you the worst.
I hope Kaoru cuts ties with both these people and finds uta cause shes the only one out of this cast to have Kaoru's best interest at heart

Alright, sooo

Risako's a sociopath and in love with Kaoru but being freaked out by this is like nope nope gonna burn everything down.

Lame guy is spineless as shit.

And Kaoru is now realizing Uta was the answer all along.

Kay then. We got somewhere!

Gah... At this moment i can't think of why Reichi should be hut. He's a good guy, but hi pick the wrong action.

Risako too, i can't say much. But yeah, she's quite the bad friend.

I don't want Kaoru to go to Uta now, it just feels like she wants her if she needs company.

I wonder how the story would have been If Risako admitted in High school she was in love with kaoru. The only dialogue I see in her mind about it it's like:

"Admit I'm in love with kaoru or burn everything on fire? Seems like option two is better, yeh"

Fed-Kun's army
I missed that the last page was a credit page.
It kept the flow and made so much sense I didn't notice.😅

So everybody love kouru instead of her husband . And her husband love one of his wifes lover.What the F actually lame.
So Reiichi and Risako will be alone at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now that I have catched up I only have a conclusion.

The only ones that deserve to be together are Kuroe and Miyabi. Even if their relationship isn't completely horizontal at the moment.

Every other character struggling on this manga, I hope they end up alone and move on. For their own health. Specially Uta and Kaoru.

If they are gonna end up together I would like to have their issues resolved first. Uta is is getting there but there's some path to walk through yet. Kaoru is in the verge of despair, but she's trying to stay strong and take the blows directly.

EXcBRCaXsAIGhTY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread