Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Your feelings are my feelings

Double-page supporter
That bubble on page 11 is quite scuffed.

Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I like both Uta and Kaoru but the fact that their love for each other is on two different wavelengths is problematic and is going to lead to pain and resentment unless Uta meets another girl and falls in love with her. Ouch.

We need a timeskip that Uta is not a high school girl anymore. So that way maybe Kaoru falls for her

Aggregator gang
the way the chapter started made my heart drop tbh

but damn this was a good chapter, like, really REALLY good

she finally rejected the husband, and made a vow to start a new life, but with uta living with her, although she doesnt love uta "that way" (for now), it can change in the future .

cant wait for the drama when uta gets into university, maybe then kaoru will see her in a different light

Dex-chan lover
@kabalfs yeah I think Kaori likes Uta that way to but it might not seem like it
Though I think Kaori actually is aware of it, not completely but is somewhat aware. I think she has to make the choice of actually discovering what she’s feeling instead of mai ting the status quo

Dex-chan lover
honestly at this point reiichi shouldnt even have a say in if they get divorced or not like just let her be free

like i said last time she need to get away from him and that bitch of a friend

with that said looking forward to next ch hopefully the divorce happens

Dex-chan lover
I have been waiting 36 chapters to see Uta stop being pathetic and Kaoru to start being considerate of other people’s feelings but they’re both the same as they were in the beginning of the story, insufferable characters. Zero progress was made, they’re just going on circles.

I really more and more hate Kaoru now
But still Uta have a lot of stupid acts too

I hope the author Will finished this shit as soon as possible and continue wrote EliUmi doujin that was actually the masterpiece from this author

@JKTV
That is true.
Even though she likes Uta, she is blinded, probably by the crappy life full of lies, and she will have to chose to see.

@Oeconomist
Indeed we cannot know it for certain, we can only suspect, but the thing is: there are signs the Kaori likes Uta as a woman. For instance, she wants to be near Uta, you may love your parents, but you wouldn't want to be near them all the time, or how Uta's presence alone was enough that Kaori's mental breakdown had diminished effects, or how Kaori is always remembering Uta, in some way or another, almost in every situation, or how she shares her life with Uta without a thought.
We may be wrong, it's true, but the signs are there, almost every instance of these are meant to a girlfriend/boyfriend, not a sibling or a parent.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-09-19/tmnr-if-i-could-reach-you-manga-reaches-climax-in-october/.164237

😢

Dex-chan lover
Good, now the author is gonna make a relationship development or something like that, is the logical way i think

Users who are viewing this thread