Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37.5 - Epilogue

KYAAAA I KNEW THERE WOULD BE AN EPILOGUE. THANK U TMNR SAMA!
TY FOR THE TRANSLATION TOO.

Ah..... is still want more of these 2 tho.. ( TvT)

"I've been rejecting you for 37 chapters and now I suddenly got horny and want to fuck you after I left my husband."

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THE EPILOGUE!!!!!!!

THANKSSS TO THE AUTHOR FOR MAKING THIS ENDING AND SCANLATION/TRANSLATION TEAM!!

"I've been rejecting you for 37 chapters and now I suddenly got horny and want to fuck you after I left my husband."

my thoughts exactly
not surprising, since this series was serialized on Yurihime of course it would end yuri route, but yeah, I needed to know the process how they got there

but well, it has ended. can't expect more

THIS IS TOO DAMN CUTE!

I've read it 20 times already, and it gets cuter every time I read it... To be so sad with the ending only to be this happy with a proper ending, I haven't seen enough, but I'm satisfied nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
WHAAAAAATTTTTT... THAT COMPLETELY THREW ME OFF BUT IM NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH!!!!!

My happiness is immeasurable and my day is saved, never thought I'll see it happen...

@Kabeidon
Of course I'm overreating! I've been reading this bloody manga for years and the ending was such a let down, nothing that I was hoping for happened, only disapointment and the usual "shit ending"... Now we get this? Pff, of course I'd overreact, this is what I have been waiting for so many years. It's a redemption, if nothing else, of something that ended in sadness and boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread