Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37.5 - Epilogue

Double-page supporter
Well, yknow what? Glad we got the kiss and resolution

Wish we could've seen more of their actual relationship-relationship but still pretty good.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS SHIT WAS SO FUCKING FORCED , THE FUCK TON OF HATE THE ENDING HAD SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN TO THE SHIT AUTHOR HAHAHAHA.AND RISAKO STILL NO FUCKING CLOSURE.
Thanks for the translation.
@Akira9200 shitrus is garbage , even this shit manga is better than that.

Thanks for translating the epilogue, though the ending is still trash even with this epilogue. All the important parts in the evolution of their relationship were skipped to just jump to the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Ok but FUCK YOU, AUTHOR.

I'll take it. But fuck you.

PD: I suppose waiting for years melted her heart????? Not healthy at all tho, but it happens. Still fuck it.

Dex-chan lover
@al12rs Yuri manga aren't about yuri, they're about all the drama. Seriously though, I'm trying to be sarcastic there but it's true anyway so...

Fed-Kun's army
That looks more like a real ending. Not that I'm satisfied but it's better than nothing aka what we got in the last chapter.

Oh yeah, worth the wait, THIS is the true ending, none of that cancerous "maybe" from before, we even got a kiss!

Thanks for the chapter, so damn much!

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucked up shitty kind of closure, omg 🤦🏻‍♂️
This is trash, like a spit in the face from the author

Well at least we get some disclosure, even though it's basically a post-it note on last page.

Looks like it got axed so the ending got rushed, i dunno im really disappointed still, but at least now the story feels complete.

Users who are viewing this thread