Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37.5 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
@liobi4 Why did it should get ambiguous ending? This was originally the canon yuri.

@Ebial Well, that's a typical title fate these days. The writers know how to stretch the plot, but many have trouble with writing a good ending.

We deserved a better ending. More like two or more chapters for getting close to each other route

Dex-chan lover
@Onepunchjoey imo this was better than the trash ending we had before lmao but yeah def felt forced as fuck and just weird in general....when you really think about there's so much shit that just dragged on and was also focused on the angst for no reason, its even more hilarious when you remember that they live next door to the brother/husband and I was actually shocked the the wife was drinking with the crazy bitch who manipulated the shit husband/brother

much better than chapter 37 end, but still the time skip was too much and not enough development for what was an obvious ending from the start.

Even though it was forced, it’s significantly better then what they gave us so although not fully satisfied I’m content

Dex-chan lover
Finally what I wanted to see on the previous chapter, I feel so satisfied now

Ayyyyyyy

Still bummed we didn’t see the development cuz of a damn time skip but I’m sure it was there, we just didn’t see it

Either way

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Group Leader
It feels like a cheap way to appease for the rushed ending (especially since you can only read it if you read the volume), but at least it does feel satisfying to know the two managed to get together in the end.

Dex-chan lover
great, now I can forget this one, too painful of a read for most of it 😑

Dex-chan lover
Now this is what I call a great ending. Got the main point of the story in nicely, but also didn't leave the readers hanging, crying about how they never actually got together. This epilogue perfectly completed this series

Users who are viewing this thread