Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
@Raknasuu It's similar but not a romance. Some people might not care but others will so that's an important caveat.

Dex-chan lover
Why are so many people upset? It looks laconic, but at the same time cute. Anyway, it's finally over, so I can finally start the manga from the beginning and complete.

Dex-chan lover
RIP. I liked the drama, just wish this didn't get axed so that we could've actually seen Uta in college and adult life, rather than it all being crammed in here. Such a waste

While I feel like the last chapter would have been better suited to two, I think it was a good ending. With both Uta and Kaoru's respective arcs finished, there wasn't really a need to detail everything that happened in-between. Seeing the moment where they reconnect and (presumably) begin their relationship would have been nice, but it wasn't necessary to send the message the artist was trying to send.

Dex-chan lover
.. meh?

maybe reading this in one solid go it would have more impact but yeah after catching up and then reading on release for quite a while now just very.. non impactful ending / conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I am fine with it ending like this. A lot of people are saying it got axed but I am not so sure as I loved karou's story and feel that was the main part of the manga so once it was resolved, it didn't need to continue and hey at least this ended. Too many series just stop in the middle of everything.

The only thing I would have liked a bit more on is Konatsu. Would have liked to see more about her because other than her backstory, it just kinda felt like she was there sometimes. Would have liked to see how she got where she is at the end and why she decided to go overseas and what she is doing overseas.

Other than that, I have to say I really enjoyed this manga. Expected a shitty cliche kind of NTR story and instead got an enjoyable drama filled story.

Also thanks to all the translators who translated all the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@KoDoge

Good point. But the plot line is way too similar to not recommend it. Should I have put a disclaimer? Maybe.

But also I wouldn't say that there's not romance.
If anything the series is full of unrequited feelings from most of the characters
what I would say is that it is not a yuri. Yet.

Welp. That ending certainly felt rushed but it wasn't like it was bad. The story and conflict had more or less resolved so there wasn't any need to drag it out. Still though, it was nice and ended well.
And as always, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
all the angst and drama feel like a waste lol

i'm good with Uta ended up living with Kaoru, but there's no explanation at all... and the time skip just make it feel rushed.

Even if a Manga is suddenly discontinued the author at least has 2 or 3 chapters to finish it. This one really feels like trying to finish it in one chapter.

The beginning of the Manga was nice, afterwards it got pretty bad. It's ironically that the author added a secondary couple to extend the Manga earlier...

Also imo the last chapter lacks the things I wanted to see. If it were April 1st I would have assumed this one is a joke.

Thank you for your hard work! It was a great journey and yet another good manga came to the end.

TvT......
Ah tmnr-sama I admire your works so much.
I love how the story seems very realistic, the struggles of love.
Im definitely gonna miss this so much.
Thank you for those 4 years.
Its somehow a lacking and satisfying ending.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to weep in the corner.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, somebody help here.

Assuming that blonde at the end is Kaoru, that means she, fully aware of Uta’s feelings, is still living with her, and Uta has now accepted she’s doomed to never being loved back (at least I didn’t see any love there), which is super uplifting.

Assuming she isn’t Kaoru, that means Uta is going out with someone that looks like her to cope with her rejection, which would be just awesome.

What exactly did we accomplish again? Or did I misinterpret something?

WHAT WAS THAT
WHAT WAS THAAAAAAAAAAATT
WHat kind of ending is this.
Give me proper explanations, a proper story what happened till now.
Got every little crap but not HERE
ARGGHHHH
Why are almost al yuri manga like this

Hate this ending was good in the beginning thought they would move on

And its left inconclusive do they end up together or not

And whys her ex husband also living in same building

Hope theres an extra epilogue to make things clear

Also rushed ending wished we saw them gradually rebuild life

Users who are viewing this thread