Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

In my personal opinion, I won't complain nor be disappointed at tMnR. They did a good job on making this story for the past 4 years and don't get me wrong, Making a manga is a hard thing to do and people should consider that before commenting here.

The ending is great but it did not show what happened after that, Some people were disappointed and mad at this ending and poured the disappointed they had at the comment section. To be completely honest, I'm contented with this ending and tMnR did a good choice. I am hoping for this to get an anime adaptation and I hope some people are too.

Reading this for years has taught me that you can't get what you always want and your love will stay unrequited forever

To the people who have said that this ending is disappointing or awful in what way or so, please respect tMnR and the decision they make, that's all and thank you.

Aside from everything that I have said, Good ending!!

Dear author-kun, if your story gets axed the way to do is to go for, say, an “and now we build from here” ending, not timeskipping it to happiness. At least it'll look half-way coherent and allows for later continuation should stars align.

Group Leader
great ending. You can't do more than this because all feelings were already laid bare and only society was in the way.

honestly, this kinda ending is ok but what the problem is if the author decided to timeskip then at least put some like 3rd POV commentary or from the MC's POV about the plot so readers know how many years have passed/when the MC decided to rent an apartment near his brother, etc just so it doesn't get so confusing
like there're so many ways to mold this ending to be more perfect and make readers atleast more satisfied

oh hell no. I'm crying right now. Even though this ending wasn't something i really expected i think it's a pretty good ending. It just stops here letting the readers know that uta and koaru eventually accepts each other.

And i think it's kinda mean to the brother, by living next to him XD

Dex-chan lover
What, no kiss, no snuggling on the couch?!?! I fell robbed but Uta grew up so pretty.

Fed-Kun's army
My question here would be, why not let Uta move in with Kaoru when she started at Uni, they would have been apart for about a year same as the first time skip and would save us the second.

I don't think I've been this unsatisfied with an ending since Seifuku no Vampiress Lord and Killing Me! (I don't know how Scarlet ends yet) both had a lot more to tell.

Great series loved it to the bitter sweet end, I just wish there was extras to show the end results of everyone

The ending in my opinion went smoothly given the circumstances. Overall the ending should not be the focus of the entire journey, but it did resolve with certain closure as I expected. I'm happy I got the chance to read this and expierence this story with many other fans

Fed-Kun's army
THERE IS AN EPILOGUE THAT RELEASED RECENTLY WHERE THEY
KISS
PLEASE I HOPE SOMEONE TRANSLATES IT. i felt so empty with this ending and the epilogue made it so much better

where is this epilogue? you made me curious, and at the same time i feel we all did wanted to see a kiss or a hug at least

Double-page supporter
Fingers crossed for the epilogue to be translated - I don’t care if it’s the entire thing, will settle for just the panels leading up to, including, and following the kiss; thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I’m glad I trusted my gut when the drama really got going and stopped reading until the end came out. All those chapters for zero payout... I can see why people are upset. Almost as bad as the bait and switch with the ’Budokan’ series.

Fed-Kun's army
@BearFuwaFuwa No problem and I agree! I was kinda let down by the ending but the epilogue made it 100x better so I was finally satisfied LOL I’m hoping someone translates it soon!

Users who are viewing this thread