Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo

Fed-Kun's army
well, I hope the brother dies as soon as possible. so we can start the story

Why people saying Uta is a home wrecker? Lol she has known Kaoru as long as her brother has and probably loved Kaoru longer than her brother. It's not like she just realized she loved Kaoru to ruin their marriage. She's loved her as a child. Except finding out her brother didn't cheat is kinda hard to believe.

Divorce him girl.

And I'm not saying this because I want a Yurin endgame. I'm saying this because no one deserves to be lied to like that, to have a partner romantically attracted to another woman and even wanting to keep the marriage even if he doesn't love Kaoru that way. That's just some bullshit he wants to say just to save face that he's not a divorced man.

Kaoru deserves better. Be it Uta who has been in love with her and has always been with her as a kid, or someone new.

I hope Kaoru and Uta in general finds themselves a partner who loves them the same way they love them, romantically speaking.

Kaoru deserves better. That's it. I hope that guy chokes with his tears or whatever that can choke him.

Dex-chan lover
So... You know I always have some simple sentences to describe a genre.
Rom-Com : The fucking story would have been done in 10 chapters max without those dumbasses.
Yaoi : Banging Town with its famous rape alley.
Isekai/Tensei : It's a plain.

And for Yuri : "Hey. Why can't we have a normal relationship?!"
- FOR THE DRAMAAAAAAAA

But still... I kinda like it. I actually enjoy the character development.

Oh umm, spoiler until chap 35
I already saw it coming but damn. What a fucked up situation. The only person that kinda loved Kaoru in a somewhat good and caring manner was none other than Uta.
I mean... She was already here for Kaoru even when she was a god damn child. Now I won't say that she wasn't a bad influence either since she kind of put Kaoru in a tight spot after she left. But still.
Compare that to Rei's marriage that was done out of PITY without any Love into the actual engagement... Or Risako being so fucking bad at communicating her OBVIOUS AF feelings for Kaoru (and being toxic af in term of her way of trying to enter her heart LOL)... Or even worse, her own Mother just hiding her own illness from her only family left...
Yeah. Poor girl. She got it rough. And that's not even considering her kind of PTSD where she can't be all alone and, you guessed it, her blinding love toward Reiichi that literally prevented her from even realising what was going on around her. I mean... When the guy that you love never had feelings for you in the first place (he always forgot her b-day... Wow.), I think... Yeah.

Anyway I fucking love it. I love how it's evolving and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be... 45-50 chapters long? Hope so.

Why do I feel like Kaoru has just been gaslighted? Reiichi is good. Seriously? Seriously?!?!

Ah fuck it. Maybe in the MUL universe that's the "definition" of good. I'm not going to impose real-life roots of such behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread