Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo

No pay off, not even a bit of fan service showing off their life together or anything? Jfc I hope theres like an epilogue or somethung

This is perfect for people who likes yuri manga that have angst/bittersweet stories.
Imo this is a very very good manga, shows you the struggles of how it feels like to confess your feelings to someone who u know, u can never reach to. Especially same-sex relationship in irl. I relate to the mc very much :').
It doesn't have a bad ending nor does it have a good ending.
Although the dramas might hurt u throughout the story. It is somehow worth reading it.
The ending lacks a few thing, but it is a satisfying ending.
(Oh there's no kissing between the main ship tho, it lives up to its title "unrequited")
Brace yourself when you're about to read it.

I WOULD DEFINITELY MISS THIS SERIES TvT
Thank you for those 4 years.

@aberdeen I havent read much yuri but that's definitely not just a yuri thing for whatever reason most manga endings are rushed sometimes its axed related but I think it's more so manga authors are just incompetent in doing endings

Daffuq did I just read... that was the ending? I thought it would be at least another few arcs, like what about the entire thing with Risako? where is Kaoru falling in love with Uta? I really hope there are like 5 epilogue chapters coming up.

that time jump at the end is jarring. That chapter should have been split to at least 2-3 if that is seriously the end. I loved this read, I hope it doesnt end feeling as unresolved as it just did.

This was such a 5/5 manga, why did the author mess the ending? Did it get axed? There was so much story hinted and build up that this came way too suddenly.

I hope the author explored how they fall in love more but I'm fine as long as they end up together. But seriously how did they end up living at the same building as her brother? Isn't that awkward?

Wow...that last chapter forced an 8 rating to a 3 without any of my thoughts against it at all....what a let down. Definitely a read that I would never recommend to a friend let alone re-reading just because of the ending... wish i never read it. ☹

Feels like the manga got axed. Every chapter up to this point hinted at more to come, it seems pretty clear the author wanted to write more, but I guess it just ran out of funding unexpectedly or something bigger came along or there weren't enough people buying the print version? Either way, I'm satisfied with the ending at least. Wish there was more in the way of fanfiction/not explicitly lewd doujin for stuff like this to continue but what can you do?

it did end well... didn't it? I mean I'm not satisfied, not after all of that, I wanted at least a few more pages showing Kaoru receiving uta back home, I mean It could be any girl, obviously, from one page to the other a few years had passed, so what happened in between that time?

Fed-Kun's army
... I thought for sure a volume 2 was coming. And that is the ending after all that heartache?

Users who are viewing this thread