Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo

Fed-Kun's army
there's an epilogue (人*´∀`)。*゚+ atlast!

i can now rest in peace...afff..
i saw the raws...arigatoou,TMnR..

I swear this was at like 6.8/6.5 star a couple weeks ago how does it have a 7.45 star rating now? Is it actually good?

haha, thanks! Kinda figured that was going to be the case

Edit: could you spoil the ending for me?

@Kegnation
Well no idea how far in the story you got but they went constantly on circles , the blonde woman breaks up with the other dude , and the girl pulls a "i know i wont be loved but i wanna stay near you" masochistic shit and in the final chapter they are all living in the same building it seems. FUCKED UP in my opinion , like the husband that cheated on her or REALLY wanted to is living next door , and the girl on the last page says "im back" or some shit like that and has a dead inside stare and she goes to the same house as the blonde girl , basically everyone got a shit ending , it felt rushed for me , they could have given a season 2 to resolve all the shit happening but nope , also the smart hot single woman never appeared again so no idea wtf happened. I could have written this on a better way but im sleepy and lazy to spend brain cells on this shit manga.
This was written by someone that dislikes bad endings or at least expects characters to take non masochistic decisions.

After rereading it, I really liked the ending. Yes, they skipped the romance, but the series was never really about that. It was about developing these characters, who were trapped in depressing ruts. So after that development be over in the last couple chapters, or made sense to skip the romance(which was already hinted at) to the best possible ending.

The characters being happy. That's all it needs and that's all I need.

@NG_Chloe did you even read it? They all looked miserable as fuck.You mean the romance was hinted? Lol if you meant that.Best possible ending? I did not know that everyone being miserable and not , you know , moving on and dealing with their shit was the best possible ending.
Also it is hilarious other characters just vanished from time and space , it was a shit ending , unless you are using rainbow glasses to read this.

@Kabeidon dang yeah that doesn't seem that good imo... Most of us are here for wholesomeness since we all know that yuri is the purest form of love this sounds kinda fucked up tho

ye epilogue saved it from a 4 to a 5 for me... kinda just felt like those shoujo ai stories with no actual romance for the mc, just bad feels and drama all around but the name being what it is 🤪
(could have probably made this manga into a oneshot to get the same exact experience from reading it)

my money is on them making the epilogue after ratings crashed like crazy 🤕 wish they did a redo on the last chapter and added 1 or 2 more to end it nicely but ... we can dream!

EPILOGUE WAS FORCED AS FUCK HAHAHAHA , PATHETIC.
Like 50 volumes of being fucking masochists just to "hehe im drunk lemme kiss you kekekeke"

Fed-Kun's army
nah bro this was so bad in every sense of the word, the epilogue did not help either but aye bro at least they happy

Dex-chan lover
Did this story got axed or something? It feels... Like there's a lot of things that never received a proper end. Even the epilogue... Feels like a "And then they fxcked. The end." Kind of stuff.

Aye, the epilogue was kinda forced. I feel like it isnt needed but, LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOO RECIPROCATED FEELINGS FUCK YES

Users who are viewing this thread