Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Like a Gummy Bear One-shotting a Tank

Dex-chan lover
@MrEd are you stupid or à moron? You cant say "its 5/10 at Best" and your stupid To give him more ,its 5/10 for you and clearly for me its lot more its just my and your thinking.

Dex-chan lover
I love it. The cliche "bully noble picks on damsel" is twisted so much here, but the clicher was him actually acting like a proper soldier with principles and the the instructors talking like soldiers should be corrupt bullies.

In essence, this story is just "Everyone is single-mindedly selfish around a pure boy."

Dex-chan lover
Sees a fight in the middle of the street, nobody really cares. When one of the duelers know ancient runes, everyone lose their shit.

Man this series is so damn good. I haven't had a good laugh that lasted the whole read through like this in a while.

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis made it appear so bland but this is so damn good! It's like reading the early arcs of Dragon Ball, with the young Goku.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed but are Marie's hands full of scars?

I rechecked previous chapters and it's been there since chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
"...having to give up Bloody Maries." Like the tomato festival, there'd be gore everywhere.

Brilliant series, I am loving this.

I really like this so far. The pacing seem kinda sloe but I like that. We are starting to see everyone motivation clearly.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia : Not wanting to fight a civilian is the only soldierish thing he has done, and then like everything else it seems to be more for his perception of his personal honor and reputation then being a soldier. The jerk does not seem to have many redeeming qualities. Seriously he is attacking Celine because he thinks she is tarnishing HIS reputation by (for dealing with a stalker and unwanted advances). He is complaining about her lowering the cadets reputation by using force, then halling out a lethal weapon and attacking her in the middle of a crowd. Of course he is prejudiced against her from the start, claiming she lowered his reputation as a rural nobles because of the belt, forgetting that the belt is a strong cursed item and she can not remove it (ch 2, pg 48), and not even considering that the Urban/city/higher ranking/whatever nobles would just find another reason to put down the rural nobles.

@chilzhul : her palms yes.

Dex-chan lover
sit the boy down and explain to him. "Lloyd, while you may be the weakest in your village, the people of your village are MUCH stronger than normal people. even if you are the weakest of that bunch, you are still far stronger than everyone outside your village."

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 @Epicredeemer
Marie tried, he doesn't take it.

Why would he, because to him those things he did (running across the land in 6 days, casually dodge monsters, heal broken bones in 1 day) are NOT under his definition of STRONG.

Even if someone manage to convince him that to the outside world he's OP, he is STILL the weakest person of his village.
So the people he care to get recognition from don't care, and the people who care about his recognition don't matter.

Heck, even his aspiration to be a soldier is to just a means to reach his dream of being 'strong', by Konron standard. (remember, a giant locust or fire breathing lizard is nothing unusual to him, for something to be qualified as a 'monster' it has to have its own BGM when you fight it)

Dex-chan lover
Page 31, I bet that the "other village" that brought them large quantities of wheat was the hero village Lloyd was from.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the way you guys translated some of those lines: 'Show me dem runes!'

Users who are viewing this thread