Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Like a Gummy Bear One-shotting a Tank

The soldier ringing the drainpipe for a starting bell! Stop, I can't breath, too much laughing!

3 pack underwear! I'm dead, this is my poltergeist typing.

QX2n9H2.png

Fed-Kun's army
The 1st chapter was a real turn off but this past 2 were really good

We just gonna ignore the fact that the Imperial Princess was able to lay hands on a minor?

Im sorry but i have to say even tho it's for plot reasons..... CAN YOU PLEASE FIX HIS GOD DAMN COMMON SENSE?!?!?

Double-page supporter
Kinda remind me with Saitama Death Punch ...
https://gfycat.com/definitebriefbaiji

ahh now im getting the theme...
instead of properly educating him on his power they all let him keep his mistaken belief causing it to reinforce itself.... right because thats the responsible thing to do? accident waiting to happen

and that kingdom, empire or whatever is already done for objectively speaking, one or two people no matter how powerful cant change that because the majority of leaders and teacher are and apparently have been incompetents for the past decade... if your opponent has a incredible strong piece then he can wreak havoc as a revenge but guess at how many places he can protect with it? one and thats only if that place is immune to a siege tactic

@yarielist
difference being saitama knows how strong he is objectively, the mc doesnt

Double-page supporter
@Roadrunner9000 :
They would rather NOT make MC understand since that perverted Loli Hag don't want it ...
(she want MC and the witches keep depending on her)

as we know, she is strong enough to One Punch any demon lord and blown up the planet if she goes yandere ...
Yes, she is THAT strong and that's why she become village leader / elder ...

chance encounters... this manga is built on those and other contrivances...
though as a gag manga this embraces them, it's pretty effective

@aleksei you may be making the mistake that this is anything other than a comedy; though I'll admit that joke may be wearing a little thin

Dex-chan lover
No is checking out your teeny tiny ass. Don't get mad at him just cause you have zero sex appeal.

Dex-chan lover
Any series with the teachers organizing and managing a fight is a series I will follow forever

OMG this is idiotic, his dream is to become a freaking soldier, if he becomes a freaking soldier he has no choice but to get involved! You either kill his dream or toss him into the fire THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND!

Also, you want the boy to actually have confidence and understand just how freaking strong he really is? You should've let him kill the boy so he would actually get a sense that he is freaking weak!

Dex-chan lover
I kind of like how the belts turned into a freaking Medusa or whatever 😄This setting runs on all the fun tropes they can make up.

Users who are viewing this thread