Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Power Uploader
@lovabledingo
not exactly similar but they remind me of each other with characters
https://mangadex.org/title/23706/kamitachi-ni-hirowareta-otoko

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a WN or LN version of this ?
If it's the case, I hope somebody will translate it someday if it's as much a good surprise as the manga version ... ?

this is when your average heroes secluded into remote village and forgotten for hundreds of years

A long time I haven't see a Manga that made me said: this look really fun to read

I'm glad this is getting updates again. I got super into it when the first chapter came out, then suffered painfully over the long release drought.

I wasn't feeling the belt princess at first, but her ridiculous over-the-top attitude in this chapter made me warm up to her. Over the top characters are what this manga does best so far.

Dex-chan lover
I like the characters but I'm not a huge fan of the strong but doesn't know it trope. Fun otherwise

damn... if only this were a light novel I could read ahead... welp ... time to learn japanese ~

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. I found an interesting manga despite me being a huge fan of Isekais, Adventure and Actions. lol

Then again. Comedy is also my cup of tea lol

So it's being done by one of the groups that take a small portion of the year to update the smaller series...

Users who are viewing this thread