Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Asdfgh read thru 4 chapters so fast that it felt so short???

This is great

Dex-chan lover
I name this comment "Supposedely This Is The Comment On This Manga, But I didn't Bother To Actually Try To Read It, So I Don't Know What To Write Here".
Something like that.

Let's be honest, who actually reads the title? I'm sure 99% of the people on this site use the cover to judge if the stuff they want to read is worth it.

Anyways, this manga is pretty nice. The MC is strong but the people he grew up was even stronger. He thinks he's a weakling and leads to misunderstandings.

why can't any other team translate this manga instead of isekai trash

Power Uploader
http://ln-news.com/archives/86938/post-86938/
This is getting a Drama CD

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That description really doesn't do it justice, I thought it was generic shounen trash.

raws are at 16 afaik which is a bummer. this a is a great fantasy title among the heaps of trash isekai and revenge nonsense lately this is one of the better titles i've seen in a long while. hopefully it picks back up soon.

Its been a while since i read a good manga like this. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up translators!

Power Uploader
Due to certain fortunate and unfortunate events we have ch6 ready , but not ch 5 😅

Users who are viewing this thread