Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Power Uploader
https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1185531042498613249
Anime adaptation

Fed-Kun's army
How is this series getting an anime adaptation when its basically been hard dropped by everyone but the niche crowd. Are they hoping sales will improve after the adaptation? The barrier for entry on adaptations nowadays is so low its sad.

MoZ

well i guess those japanese soyboys tend to like some harem isekai trash rather than a real quality story. perhaps that's why it gets an anime adaptation in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Great story, great MC. Lots of humour with none of the forced edginess that bedevils so many of this sort of story.

@JustEndMe cause it is being officially translated... 😭BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I AGREE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! WOULD SOMEONE BE KIND ENOUGH TO TRANSLATE THIS PRETTY PLEASEEEEEE?!

also, it would be nice if someone picked this up since there are 31 chapters out and like 10 TL-ed here and 10 out (vol 2 only just came out) and it will take forever for their official TLs, and tbh, i read them, and the fan-done TLs are sometimes better than official ones(i wont say that this is true as far as grammar is concerned tho - i just meant the typesetting, redrawing, and other stuff is sometimes better - and even if it is not, something is better than nothing(😉))

@marconii2002 that is cause it got official TL

Fed-Kun's army
There are 9 volumes release so far, only 2 have released in english, the fourth english volume comes out in March 2021.

@MoZ "harem isekai trash"

Featured_31-Recruiter-Memes-Thatll-Make-You-Laugh-1200x474.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the gag lasted very well. I mean its not like the actual gag was bad but I think the supporting cast are really to blame

There are only so many times you can see the same reactions over and over. Him failing or doing something amazing can work well and lots of gag manga use this exact formula with this exact MC. But when our dull supporting cast repeats their catchphrases every time and a chapter is lloyd being an idiot 2-3 times it really doesnt work. The art is poor and the visual gags are even worse, there were times I reread pages because I couldn't realize it was meant to be a joke. At the end of it this manga fails to execute on the premise and delivers lukewarm emotions.

4/10 dull and repetitive

If it stop at ch89 it would totally be ok there's really nothing more to the story than what it is

Dex-chan lover
Ok... This is kind of infuriating to read...
That kind of comedy is something people actually find funny ?! What the hell ?!
It's almost as bad as "That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999" if not worse !

Users who are viewing this thread