Tatsunoko's Pixiv Collection - Ch. 32 - The 100 Love Hero

Assuming he takes like 16~20 years between each attempt, that's close to 2 millennium worth of proposal and rejection.

Remember people, if a girl doesn't want to go out with you, then just insist and try again ! One hundred times !

Bringing a girl's defenses down with a creepy insistance is the perfect recipe for love after all, that's well-known.

Dex-chan lover
I actually felt bad for the adorable demon queen, that wasn't love on her side that was resignation and exhaustion.

Dex-chan lover
The old English makes it even more hilarious, props to the translation team

Dex-chan lover
100 trials, counting that he departed to confess at minimum 16 years of age every single time he took around 1600 years to get accepted.
He doesn't look 14 years old, not even 16, 18 is probably the right number, anyway is a difference of around 200 years in both directions, truly insane.

Dex-chan lover
the whole confessing till it works may look stalky for some folks but theres nuance to different cases, i have seen 5 different ones irl:

> dude confessed and got rejected, after a while he tried again and she said yes, apparently she was so surprised the first time she auto-responded before thinking about it properly.

> girl confessed, dude just didnt know how to respond, after a while she went for it again, he was still lost and again didnt respond, and she went in a final time, the dude accepted and was happy about her not forcing him to answer on the spot and for her patience.

> dude confessed 5 times in one year, she accepted the fifth one, coz apparently she liked him back but was focusing in her studies during the first four ones so she didnt have the time to date him properly.

> dude confessed, got rejected but after that they got to meet up more and get to know each other more, he went for it again, but she rejected him again, but then they started getting flirty with each other and after 5 months of this he tried again and she accepted.

> he confessed, girl rejected him, he still had feeling for her but decided to back off to not make her uncomfortable, she got really sad, apparently she liked him back but was taught by her mom that she should reject a confession even if she liked him coz and i quote:
'' If you accept at his first try everyone will think you are a loose girl , besides if he likes you he wont give up so it doesn't matter''

i can never be mad at manga coz ive seen so many stupid shit, like i honest to god saw a girl in my class fall for a guy coz he picked her eraser, like, damn...

and if ur wandering why do i see so much shit, its coz since i was 6 years old till i was 16, my class of 13 ppl (7 guys 6 girls) didnt change, even after college we still hang around, and for some reason everyone unanimously decided that i was the Designated Emotional Support so i end up giving advice and just hearing out everyone, all the time. so....yeah

tl;dr: cant get mad at this troupe coz ive seen it work on real life, weird shit

Strangely wholesome. In this case, persistence hath earned him a lover.

Dex-chan lover
No one else was able to take her down in the meantime? Damn bunch of slackers

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for her... that's a stalker she'll never get rid of...

Dex-chan lover
At a certain point I feel like she probably started looking forwards to his visits.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F a seasoned veteran I see. if anything, make sure you have your own emotional support that you can confide in, take care of yourself- hope you're friends and company live as the best people they can be, you as well.
I didn't particularly reach out for any particular reason, I was just compelled to do so

Users who are viewing this thread