Tawawa na Oppai wa Suki desu ka? Kyonyuu Shoujo Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Cute Witchcraft

Dex-chan lover
... why didn't TL just put cream puff in text box instead of "shuu cream* note: cream puff"?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So, Squiggles, what's that typo?

Power Uploader
@yasashikakashi
HTMs50r.png

@Richman Whut typo?

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP I got 2 things for you. 1. How many chapters are left because I did not think this anthology would have 7 volumes. (Not complaining because I love me some oppais.) 2. Based on what your editor said, I didn't think you were a girl, thought you were just dank memer here.

Dex-chan lover
@Ochrolv It doesn't matter what gender Squiggles is. S/he deserves our respect for the free translations (which are of good enough quality). :p

Power Uploader
@Richman Now I found it... that scum... !! now they will SUFFER. p.s. it's not true. I wasn't doing that while translating!

@Ochrolv I am the evil Queen ! Plus the Dank memer, Lol. Serious mode: Hmm... I didn't really count how many chapters to avoid spoiling myself ( I read while tl-ing ) but assuming a vol has about 8-10 chapters?

@phil777 I'm a DINO ! lol. Ah... I miss Gal and Dino so much... need Ep 8... Sadness is imminent... send help...

@DrPie Serve the queen ! Jokes aside, they do their magic and SLAP the words onto the pages for everyone's reading pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread