Tayutau Kemuri wa Tsukamenai - Ch. 9 - Question and Deception

Dex-chan lover
jojo-anime.gif

no-jojo.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully next chapter starts with "I'm sorry I just lied, I ran into a coworker of yours who said she wanted to talk about you, but when I realized she lied I left". If it doesn't I might as well drop this.

Sometimes people with low self esteem find themselves getting ashamed about the most innocuous stuff and trying to hide it from people they care about the opinion of, even when they know there's no reason to be ashamed. Then once the instinctive mistake is made, they can't work up the courage to correct it before it becomes an actual problem.

You've got an insecure and inexperienced MMC getting blindsided by an on-the-nose question from his equally insecure FMC not-girlfriend that he's desperate to avoid conflict with, about a confusing meeting with the FMC's coworker/friend. If he literally tells it like is, he's potentially creating a blow-up/fallout between them, despite the fact he's pretty much already dealt with the situation by telling the coworker he's not interested. So I think it's pretty realistic that someone in that situation might instinctively take the path of least resistance and know it's a mistake.

Supporter
So I think it's pretty realistic that someone in that situation might instinctively take the path of least resistance and know it's a mistake.
Nothing wrong with that, but the realism stops If even after noticing It wasnt Cool to lie he doesnt clear things up and this become a Arc of its own, being insecure about How the person Will feel is one thing, being insecure after noticing that feelings but wanting to stay in that bad spot isnt insecurity, but stupidity

Dex-chan lover
STUPID UNNECESSARY "DEVELOPMENT" AHEAD CAPTAIN!
PREPARE FOR 10 chapters of idiotic filler and forced drama!!!!

i'm downgrading my score for this manga a LOT until it's fixed next chapter, ifnot i will lower it even further

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gotta love it when any romcom fmc's "friend" have a saviour complex. Though this one has a superiority complex too.

It's funny because I just know that she'll be forgiven by miyako after everything has settled whilst she should be left alone and be avoided from befriending.

Anyways, thanks for the tl~~

Users who are viewing this thread