Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 23 Ch. 185 - Enjoyment

Damn... it's just like asking a level 20-30 character to beat stage that should be beaten at level 75 or something...

TBH, I believe this is how people practice or else you'd never improve in the industry.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOBORU IS GOING TO OPERATE ON RYUTARO

MY HEART

SO FUCKING HYYYYYYYYYPPEEEDD

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Miki said it nicely. Gunji really should have no reason whatsoever to object on Noboru operating on Ryutaro. Beside, as a bonus in the scenario where the surgery is a success (no way the surgery won't be anything other than a success tho), he can use the "an intern shouldn't be allowed to lead a surgery" argument to persuade professors who are going to vote for Akira to change faction (since no matter how much Noboru wants to operate on Ryutaro, Akira is the one who has the final say).

Man, Professor Kitou looks really worried. I wonder if the worry is because he's gonna lose Ryutaro as an asset.

In one of the first few chapters it was said that operating on a relative was a big taboo, and even Asada agreed on that, so it seems strange now.

@vangstampede she said all of that knowing Gunji does not think like that, to appeal to his desires. He said all of that thinking of the rules and the success of the operation, i think.

What i do not understand is why she said that it was the situation where the best ones are not at hand so a less desirable one should go forward and do the surgery, but with Katou there makes no sense at all.

Now I am curious at what will happen to Katou, as there is no excuse this time to let an intern do the operation as she is there already and ready.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Well, at the very least it's become clear to Gunji that this is a win-win situation for him.

I don't know shit about hospital politic, but can't Akira just say that she wants to give a chance for a first-hand experience to an intern? She can also say she will take the assistant surgeon position so that she can take over as soon as it seems like Noboru isn't up to the task. Beside, nobody can contest her decision on letting Noboru be the lead surgeon anyway, since she's still the acting head of cardiothoracic department, at least until Professor Takeo wakes up from the last surgery (which seems very unlikely to happen real soon).

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel that this situation is going to cause Asada to lose his edge as a surgeon.
Like how he's always been able to operate like a machine... now there's going to be a tremble to his hand or he won't be able to operate at all.

There's been a little bit of foreshadowing to this too. When Noguchi spoke with him, he'd said that Asada would've ended up like him if he hadn't been an ace surgeon.
So let's see what happens.

Double-page supporter
Kinda creepy af to have your ghostly presence to convince others to cut your body like a fun toy.

It's great to see that Asada isn't a hypocrite, since he really treat his body as 'another body that is okay to kill'.

If Ijuinn succeed, he will gain an experience he will never forget that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@Rosen_Ritter It was Miki talking for him. It's just that she loves Asada so much she knows how he thinks and those who know him can "see" him in her words.

Strange, I thought doctors are not allowed to operate on patients that they are really close to and don't feel comfortable operating on them.

Double-page supporter
@Mrfishy earlier in the series they talk about how it's a bad idea for all sorts of reasons but of course we gotta have drama so we're not gonna think about that right now

Users who are viewing this thread