Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 25 Ch. 205 - End of War

Damn! If I was a patient in this hospital and I knew all of these drama happening around, I'd be really scared. Incompetent sheep all around herded by psychotic old predators.

Everyone is pathetic. Kitou is still a bro tho, trying to let kirishima down lightly. Thank you very much for the scans and releases Burning love!

They straight up dumped him into the gutter and shot him with several clips, I feel so bad for him

- Both of Sofue's reasons make sense so i am ok with them, but story wise seems like the author hates Kirishima. Ooshima on the other way seemed to me like he made an excuse made on the spot.

- Knew that Sofue and Noguchi had most of the professors under their wing together, but not that they would have almost every vote there. That's scary in several ways. No surprise the hospital is at the state it is. On the other side makes little sense that Kirishima did not go harder to convince Kitou as he did with Sofue, as he seemed to hold the final decision with his vote and of those he control.

- Katou has a long long work ahead, as the doctors are still the same self-preserving selfish sheep.

the artist for this manga never fails to convey that dead emotion face. Scares me everytime....

Group Leader
@Leyana, I think it’s actually a really interesting reason for his loss that reaffirms his character. even though he kept reiterating that he’s an average person trying to support the average peer, not bowing to any of the others shows that deep down he believes that he’s above everyone else. Actions can speak louder than words and his own actions have betrayed his “cause”

Here we see the huge advantage Katou had over Kirishima: being an insider. If he wasn't used to it in his previous hospital, Kirishima would have never known that such an act would cost him the elections.

Dex-chan lover
This was brutal. But honestly speaking, I saw that coming.

Besides the reasons he gave, I'm sure Sofue also despised Kirishima. You could see it a couple of chapters back, where after the elevator scene he said: "heh"
So
1) Katou was respectful, something the old geezers like
2) Sofue will not vote for a losing candidate
3) Sofue also despises Kirishima anyway.

Still damn that was cold XD

Users who are viewing this thread