Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 25 Ch. 210 - Epilogue 2: In Your Hands

After years reading the bootleg TL manga but never finished, and years of waiting for someone to complete the TL, it's finally end. To everyone who help or involved with this TL, Thank You!.

Saw how Dr Asada essentially escaping dating and probably marrying Dr Katou and that reminded me of the quote "We accept the love we think we deserve"

All and all, I guess some people change and some people don't

Thank you for everyone's hard work and this will remain to be one of my beloved gems.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hardwork. This is also one of my favourite manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much. I loved it, from the beginning to the end.

And it is a fitting end. Everyone's plot gets.. progress, if not a solution. 10/10 manga

I spedrun this thing from the first chapter in the span of one or two months
Definitely do not regret the time I invested in the manga
Thank you very much for the translation!

Thank you so much! I've been reading Team Medical Dragon since I was in highschool and I thought I'd never read the ending.

Let me express that i am really greatful for your translations that brought this really understimated series to his end. I always loved this manga, and i always wondered why no one bothered to translate it (maybe for his difficult terminology?). Thank you again for letting me read this wonderful manga.

It's been a long time coming but finally it's done. Thank you for translating, I started reading this years ago and never thought I'd see the day anyone would pick up and finish it. T_T

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to doing this till the end guys. You are even going to translate the one-shot, so double cheers to you.

And all lived happily ever after. Too happy given all the conflicts and bad blood there has been between most of the secondary characters. Also I think that Kihara is giving too much credit to Kirishima and that Ijuuin song becoming contagious was hilariously ridiculous.

What? Hahahahaha
Thanks for the translation, years waiting read the ending

So I read the raws a milion years ago and could have sworn that there was a chapter where Ijuuin was promotede from a intern to a doctor

Dex-chan lover
Finally. I remember reading this many years ago when I was still in high school. I'm glad that I can see the end. Thank you guys so much.

On a side note, maybe you can add Natsume Arata no Kekkon to your list of future projects ...

Users who are viewing this thread